Cheeky Days

Louise's Pov
------------------
As I woke up I saw Brendan was cuddling beside me. I decided to get up and get dressed and go downstairs for breakfast. As I was making pancakes I felt too strong arms wrap around my waist and a pair of lips attached to my cheek. I turned around to see a shirtless Brendan with his arms wrapped around me smiling
"Good morning beautiful" he croaked out in his tired morning voice that made my heart melt
"Good morning Murray" I said with a smile
"Why you up so early" he spoke his eyes shutting signalling he was tired
"Bren it's 11:30 that's not early" I laughed
"Hmmmm come here" he said
"You've already got your self wrapped around me I can't go anywhere" I laughed
"Good then I can do this" and with that Brendan kissed me passionately but softly, moments like this made my heart melt whenever he kissed me by surprised or whenever he surprised me at all, the moments I cherished the most was just him being with me. He could have any girl yet he had chosen me, me out of all those girls out there I was the one he called his girlfriend and he was the one I called my boyfriend. The moments that upset me were when he had to leave when he had to go to different counties and country's I know we had FaceTime, Skype, calls, messages, Twitter. Instagram, Facebook and all but it wasn't the same as being in his arms, his strong arm that wrapped around my tiny body perfectly.
When we pulled away the pancakes were done so I dished them up and we ate. We decided to have a lazy day as the weather was shite it was raining cloudy windy just a typical Irish day so we just cuddled and watched Netflix all day in our pyjamas in my apartment seems as Ayesha was with cian and Emily was with Dayl so we had the house to ourself. That night Me, Brendan, Ayesha, Cian, Josh, Aisling, Dayl, Emily, Dean, Saorise, Ryan and Maeve all decided to go to the pub that night. I decided on wearing my white lace crop top with beaded straps from My high waisted leggings from River Island and my white vans. Brendan was wearing his black skinny jeans, white skirt, dark blue leather jacket and his blue converses. We got a taxi to some pub in Dublin (ain't bothered to pick one)

Time skip
--------------
We were all locked drunk tipsy basically finding it hard to stand and some were stumbling *cough* Emily and Dayl *cough* me and Brendan decided to call it a night and called a taxi back to my apartment. Emily Ayesha and Aisling all got a hotel room to share so did Saorise and Maeve. Dean Dayl and Cian all headed back to Deans and Josh and Ryan headed back to Joshes.
I unlocked my door and we stepped in. I turned to lock the door and as I was doing so I felt Brendan's arms wrap around my waist and his lips attach to my cheek. When I had finally managed to lock the door, I turned around to be pushed up against the wall and Brendan whispered "tonight's the night I mark you mine"
And with that it was gonna be a rememberable night.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Bit of a cheeky chapter hahah. Hope you's like it I promise some drama soon. This is one of the chapters that @miajadexoxx gave me an idea for new chapter coming soon. Sorry for it being short I'll try get them to be longer.