Chapter 24

*Meli's pov*

This was the first time I had to leave my babies to be this far away.. I had to attend the European Tour..luckily only the Raw and Smackdown taping but still..I missed my babies terribly I dressed in skinny jeans tucking ankle motorcycle boots and a loose t-shirt that I had tucked the front in my jeans and a thin leather jacket...I found myself walking through the streets of London with Nattie and Trinity "God I want to go home."

Naomi frowned "Missing those babies huh?"

I nodded "Beyond belief..and I'll miss Lilly's play Wednesday and that's killing me...hell I was 8 months pregnant and miserable but still sat there for her little Thanksgiving play..."

She smiled "You're a good mama...I'm the same way I feel so guilty when I miss one of the kids' school things..Lilly is what 6 about to be 7..she knows you guys can't help it and you love her."

I sighed "I leave Wednesday I'm going to spend the day with her star treatment.."

Natayla nodded "I think its amazing what you two do with the girls..individual days."

I nodded "We have a 6 1/2 year old and a 3 year old...they love each other but they have very different taste..Lilly is s girlie girl nails, clothes all that..Katlyn is our semi tom boy..she likes to have her nails painted but she would rather sit and watch her dad play video games.."

She nodded "At least they get along.."

I looked at the time "Shit I gotta meet Joe.."

Natyla nodded "See ya at the arena.."

I nodded hailing a cab..when I got to the hotel I paid and got my bags..when I got in the room I sat my bags down "Sorry I lost track of time."

Roman laughed as he sat there dressed in jeans and a tshirt "Its okay baby..food isn't going anywhere.."

I turned "I like that shirt."

He stood up "Figured I'd dress for my wife.."

I smiled "Those arms.."

Roman pulled me closer "Is that so?"

I laughed "Yes.."

He pressed a light kiss to my lips "Let's go.."

I smiled and we left...after I held onto his hand as we walked even though I did a little shopping for the kids this morning he insisted on buying something for me..I shook my head "Joe stop.."

Roman shook his head "Don't even try.."

I shook my head with a smile "You're impossible."

He chuckled "Just a little.."

I laughed as we walked into a store..I was looking through some shirts when I felt Joe wrap his arms around me...I took the opportunity and took a picture as he kissed my cheek *Shopping in London with this fool...sure am missing those sweet adorable babies of ours though.* I smiled "What?"

Roman chuckled "I love you."

I smiled "I love you too.."

He smiled "I got you something.."

I sighed "Joe I said no.."

Roman smiled "You'll love it."

I raised an eyebrow "What is it?"

He shook his head "You can have it at the arena.."

I smiled "Ass.."

Roman chuckled "Just a little.."

I laughed "Let's go."

He smiled "Yeah.."

I paid for the shirts I bought then we left for the arena..I changed into my outfit for tonight which was a fitted quarter sleeve flannel, ripped skinny jeans, and combat style boots..I opted to leave my hair wavey and my normal make up..I smiled as Joe walked out in his ring attire "So what is it?"

Roman dug in his bag pulling out a black box "Here open it."

I took the box and slowly opened it to see two thin bands one with the February birthstone around the band and the other with the November birthstone around it "Awe baby I love them.."

He took them out of the box and slipped them on my right hand "I've been looking at these since you told me you were pregnant with Aiden...mother's day is just weeks away so I seen these and thought they were perfect."

I smiled "I love them thank you."

Roman smiled "I'm glad..and if we decide on one or two more theyre stackable."

I nodded "We'll see..get ready Superman."

He gave me a quick kiss then finished getting ready..

Tonight Joe would be interviewed in the ring by Booker...show would interrupt...it would get heated only to end with Joe being chokeslammed into the car..I held into Joe's hand as we walked through the crowd...once in the ring I stood back a smile as it went on...when Show came on I watched with a raised eyebrow...of course when Joe went to go get him I stayed behind a little..when attack began I yelled "Stop!"

Show pointed a finger at me "Stay out of my way..."

I kept a look of horror on my face as I watching him get thrown into the car repeatedly then chockslammed into the roof..with Show gone I watched with concern as the refs and medics tried to help him off but Joe being Joe would let them..I walked closely behind him camera still going "Roman let them check you out please.."

Roman shook his head "I'm fine."

I sighed "Roman please.."

He looked at me "Fine.."

I nodded and walked with him to the medic room..once we got to the hotel it was obvious how sore Joe was..I for on the bed behind him and began massaging his shoulders pressing a light kiss to his shoulder "I love you."

Roman groaned "I love you too.."

I signed softly "Think you can handle life without me till next monday?"

He smiled "I think I may survive."

I smiled "I think you will"

Roman layed down pulling me with him "I'll miss you though."

I laughed softly "I will be a few days.."

He yawned "I know.."

I pressed a kiss his jaw then nuzzled his neck "Get some sleep."

Roman nodded reaching up and turning the lamp off "Good idea"

I smiled to myself and slowly drifted off in my husband's arms