Chapter 7

*Meli's pov*

I was getting used to not wrestling I was rather liking accompanying the guys to the ring...I got to spend more time with Katlyn and I wasn't expected at all the house shows the ones I did attend she was with me...things with me and Joe was going great we were even debating moving in together...last month was Extreme Rules the guys won their matches Jon won the United States Championship and Colby and Joe won the tag titles...I was given last week off to attend court..it was determined I would retain sole physical custody and Phil would have to travel to Tampa to visit Katlyn outside of work...I was relieved that was over...tonight was Payback...Katlyn was with Nikki while I got my hair and make up done for the show...after I was done I started heading back to the locker room I turned the corner I saw Phil with Mike and Ron..I had no choice but to keep that way to get to the locker room..I sighed deeply "Excuse me."

Punk scoffed "Well if its not the bitch taking my kid away from me."

I took a deep breath "Don't start if Phil... I didn't make that decision the judge kid."

He laughed "Did you screw him too?"

Truth spoke "Dude not cool...she doesn't deserve that.."

I put a hand up "No Ron its okay...I didn't cheat...I wasn't fucking some whore our entire fucking relationship...I wasn't the one fucking my co-worker while I was home knocked up..or while I was home taking care of our daughter...you did that..and you got caught...then I finally stand up to you over Katlyn and you walk away not text...no stopping me in the halls to ask how she was...you disappeared...yes I told my lawyer everything....you are not in control anymore and you can't fucking stand it.."

Punk growled "You wouldn't have her if I wouldn't of fucked up and forgot the condom."

I nodded "I'm supposed to be thankful for that statement...you know Katlyn is my world best thing I've ever done....except you being her father...I thought I could be civil to you Phil hell I tried but you just couldn't make it easy for either of us...you just ended up being the biggest mistake I've ever made...my daughter is the only good thing to come out of that fuck up."

He narrowed his eyes "She's my daughter too."

I glared stepping to him "Then fucking act like it...quit hiding out with your whore...you know where I'm at."

Miz put an arm between us "Whoa whoa calm down.."

I nodded "I'm done...you started all this bullshit Philip not me so don't whine because the outcome isn't to your liking...no one forced you to sleep with Casey or April...you made that choice."

Punk growled "Its not that simple."

I sighed "I do have one question...all that time you were sleeping with Casey...why did you stay with me...evidently I wasn't enough just answer me why didn't you just leave me be?"

He sighed "I don't know."

I ran a hand through my hair "That's what hurt the most was you weren't happy with just me...but you know what you did me a huge favor I'm with someone who loves me...just me...and he's so good with my daughter..although as much as I love him I'm not liking how close she is getting to him because you are the one who should be doing that but you are never there..this is the last branch I'm putting out for you either step up and be a father or just walk away..I refuse to let her be confused."

Punk looked down as Mike and Ron stepped back and I turned to leave "I did love you."

I stopped mid step "You had a funny way of showing it...I wondered for the longest time were you with me because of who my father was or because you wanted me...but knowing what I know now I think I know why."