Chapter TWELVE

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying my book so far! Sorry that I haven't updated in so long!! Also thank you to those who are voting for my story!

Photo Added!!! Francisco Lachowski is freakin BEAUTIFUL!

~~~~~

The next few days of school go by quickly with not much going on. Today is the first day of volleyball practice and I am extremely nervous. It is also te first day of most other practices like Nate and Jameson's football team.

As Bells and I walk out of the girl's locker room and down the hall in just our spandex and tight volleyball shirts, we hear a few wolf whistles.

I've never liked how much volleyball uniforms revealed skin. I honestly don't think I look that good in it, but Bells over here is rocking her outfit.

At practice, Bells and I don't know anyone other then ourselves and Karlie. After all, we are the only sophomores on the 6 time campion varsity team. They don't let just anyone it, trust me tryouts last year were hell!!!

"Okay listen up! As most of you know, name is Coach Brown. Here are some ground rules: no talking when I'm talking, in fact no talking at all! When I talk to you you make eye contact, follow instructions or get kicked off the team, respond when I ask you a question, and lastly, if you don't wear your uniforms to practice and games, you will sit out. EVERYBODY UNDERSTAND?!" The coach yells in a loud voice and blows her whistle.

"Yes Coach Brown!" Every responds in unison.

"Oh and don't forget. Three strikes and you're out. Be careful...I don't like giving too many chances." She warns us.

"Yes Coach Brown!"

"I can't hear you!!!"

"YES COACH BROWN!" Everyone responds louder.

Once practice is over, I am sweating like a pig along with Bells. Before I get cleaned up, I stop by the football field. Their practice is almost over, so I sit on the benches while waiting. We're all suppose to end practice at the same time, but I guess they're going over.

Finally after their practice is done, I make my way over to Nate and Jameson. On the way, I can see that the jocks are staring at me and I hear them whistling. How rude and disgusting. When I am almost to my friends, I am stopped by the one and only Gus Richards.

"What the hell?"

"Please Allie! Give me a chance to explain. I've been trying to reach you for the past week!"

"Well looks like you haven't gotten the message. I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" I yell and the few of the boys left on the field look towards our direction.

"Allie, if you give me just one minute to explain, that'll be all. That's all I'm asking for. One minute. Please?"

"You're time's running up...." I say slowly.

"Oh shit where do I start? As you can see I didn't actually expect you to say yes..."

"55...54...53....52..." I start to count down.

"Okay first of all I'm sorry I lied to a few people about what we did. I was being completely stupid. This is actually really embarrassing to admit, but the only reason I lied was because I liked you Allie. I was really jealous that you could be so close to Jameson and Nate, that I got jealous. I swear Allie, I didn't mean any harm. I just wanted you for myself because I really really like you."

Dumbfounded by the words that came out of his mouth, I just stood there like a statue, not even breathing.

"Please say something." Gus pleads.

This can't be true can it? Did he really mean the stuff he said?

"Give me a week to think about this." Is all I could muster out of my mouth.

After our abrupt conversation ends, Gus and I head separate ways. I hope Nate and Jameson didn't catch us talking... After washing up, Nate catches me right before I leave.

"Hey Johnson! I liked you better in your sweaty, hot volleyball uniform."

"Haha nice one Nate. Now stop it before I puke." I say kind of nervously. He didn't see me with Gus did he?

"Haha whatever you say Johnson."

"So can we do something today? It's Friday and I'm bored out of my mind." Well I guess he didn't catch me talking to Gus.

"Yeah but first, take a shower. I'll pick you up at your house at 7 pm. We're going to a party."

"Ugh. You know I don't do well at parties."

"Come on Johnson. It'll be fun! Everyone at school is coming. It's the first party of the school year!"

"Fine fine. Jeez. See you then."

"Dress nicely Johnson. Look forward to seeing you in two hours."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Go home and shower."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I get home, I immediately take a shower. Damn this feels nice after two and a half hours of practice. After a nice long shower, I only have twenty minutes to get ready. Shit.

I finally decide on wearing a short bodycon black dress. It goes pretty high on my thighs, but hey I gotta look fab! The dress has a little bit of mesh at the top and as for my hair, I tie it in a high sleek ponytail. I don't put that much more makeup on that usual because I don't want to look fake like Karlie. Yuck!

I just apply the usual foundation/concealer, contour my face, put colored lipstick on and fake eyelashes to finish the look off. I mean of course I also color in my eyebrows in and put layers of mascara on. Just enough not to make me look like a slut, but so I look different from my typical boring self at school. Exactly when the clock strikes 7, Nate rings the doorbell. Damn he could be so punctual. The second I open the door, I could see Nate's eyes go wide.

"Damn Johnson, you lookin fine as hell! Haha why did I just talk like that?!"

"Haha hey Natey! Thanks:) So who's party is this?" Now that I think about it, I don't know anything about this place I'm going to.

"One of my friend's. He's a senior on the football team so it's going to be much more grown up. Do you think you could handle that now?" Nate asks jokingly.

"Haha yes daddy, I think I can."

"Okay let's go then." He says with the biggest grin on his face.

~~~~~~

Sorry I'm cutting this chapter a little short. I just wanted to have the party in another chapter because a LOT of crazy stuff will happen look forward to it!

SXJXK,

Adeline <3