Chapter TEN

Hey guys! So many reads, votes, and comments! Thank you guys so much! ILYSM!

Photo Added!!! This photo is of Jameson Masters!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap: "What are you afraid of princess?" He asks walking closer to me.

"Def-definitely not you." I stutter.

"Haha I can see that princess." Jameson says sarcastically trapping me between his arms.

"Stop calling me princess." I say as forcefully as possible.

"Not until you stop calling me Jameson."

"Ugh! We need to work on our project now." I say building up more courage.

"Now? There are so many other things we could do though..." He says about an inch away from my face.

"I have a boyfriend you know." I say trying to get him away from me, and it seems to work.

"A boyfriend?! You're not talking about Gus are you?!"

"Actually, in fact I am."

"You got to be kidding me! Does he know about this?"

"Know what?"

"That he's your boyfriend."

"Yeah why wouldn't he know that?"

"Because I saw him with Karlie! And his reputation."

"Why does everyone say that! He's changed and he's not going to just hook up with me then leave me! He's completely over his childish bets as well! We've already been on a four dates together!"

"Wait you've what?" Jameson asks speechlessly.

"Yeah that's right! We've been going out for a while now! Not that it's any of your business..."

Just then, his phone rings with a text. After checking it, his face completely drops and the atmosphere changes.

"You're right. It isn't." He simply says and leaves the room.

"Hey where are you going?"

"None of your business." He blandly states while packing up his bag.

"But we have to work on our project."

"We're already ahead like you said and I have some business to take care of."

And just like that, he was out the door. Jeez what's gotten into everyone now-a-days!

Just as I reach the front door, he starts his car and drives away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gus' POV

"WTF man! Why the hell would you tell Nate!" Karlie charges towards me with a murderous expression on her face.

"Woah calm down man haha. Do you actually think that I would tell him about the bet?! Come on, I thought you would actually have more faith in me." I respond laughing.

"Wait then what did you say to get Nate so upset?"

"Well...I might have told him that Allie and I did it on one of our dates..."

"Haha imagine how screwed up her life would get if people found out..."

"Karlie don't you dare. It's not just her reputation on the line, it's also mine."

"Whatever you say Gus, whatever you say hehe."

"Come on Karlie, if I knew you would act this way I wouldn't have told you."