Chapter EIGHT

Hey guys! Over 300 reads?! Thank you guys so much! This means a lot to me :)

Photo Added!!! This is a picture of what Allie looks like in this chapter and the next. (the light layer of makeup and blue shirt that brings out her eyes)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School has just started and my hair is already brown again. As first period finally comes to an end, I can't help but think about Gus.

"Hey Allie! Come sit next to me!" Gus calls me over as I enter the room.

As I walk towards him, I hear his two friends snickering. I think their names are Andrew and Liam but I'm not completely sure.

"So are you going to eat lunch with me today?" Gus asks the second day in a row.

"Yeah sure." I affirmatively respond.

"Great so meet me at my table?"

"Sounds great."

Class begins shortly after our convo, but Andrew and Liam never cease to laugh. I wonder what's so funny... But I can't ask because I don't know them that well. Anyways, all my classes go by quickly and it's finally lunch time.

Kat: "I'll meet you guys at our table again?"

Bells: "Yeah after I drop off my books!"

Me: "Umm actually guys Gus asked me to join him at his table so I'll be eating there today..if that's okay with you guys?"

"Oh la la! Have fun Allie!" Kat says adding a wink.

"But be careful Gus has a past of messing with girls. He's a manwhore and don't forget about his bets!" Bells warns me.

"Oh come on. He's a sophomore now! I bet he's over all those childish things!" I reassure them...and myself.

On my way back to the cafeteria, after dropping my stuff off at my locker, I am stopped by Jameson.

"Hey Allie. I just finished reading the book so we could start working on our project now." He informs me.

"Woah already Jameson? Who would have known." I say surprised with a hint of sarcasm.

I mean the teacher expected the class to finished reading it by next week. Or even the week after.

"Yeah and can you just call me James? That's what all my friends call me."

"Well we aren't friends are we? Haha."

I mean he's joking right? He's gotta be joking haha.

"Okay then...anyways when are we going to work on the project?" He asks awkwardly.

"Hmm..can you come over to my house today after school?"

"Yeah sure sounds good." He says with a wink. When will he stop with the winks!

Ugh finally now that his face is out of my way, I go get some food.

"Hey Allie! Sit here." Gus motion towards the seat next to him.

Jack & Luke: "Oh hey Allie!"

"Hey guys!"

As I make my way over to Gus, I am pulled down into a seat almost spilling over my lunch.

"Ouch! What was that Nate!"

"You never told me you were sitting at our table? And I thought I told you to stop hanging around Gus." He whispers to me.