Chapter ONE

Hey guys! If you are reading this, which I highly doubt, I hope you enjoy what you're about to read! Also, this is the very first story I have ever written so please don't judge too harshly. Thanks!

ATTENTION!-these first few chapters may be a little boring, but it's only because I am introducing all the main characters to you. I swear after these first chapters, it gets a lot more interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhhh!!" I woke up soaked from head to toe with the sound of laughter coming from next to my bed. You got to be kidding me! As I expected, I look up to see the one and only Nathan Parker laughing his heart out.

"Ugh! You are so annoying! I'm going to get you back for this! So beware!"

It's 8 o'clock and he knows I love to sleep in! I don't function this early in the morning.

"Oh come on! It was just a little splash!"

A little splash? A little splash?! He's not getting away with it this time, so I did the only thing that popped into my mind. The very next second he was on the floor trying to push me off as I gave him a bear hug.

"Allyson Adeline Johnson! I literally just got ready! Now I'm all wet thanks to you!"

Haha score! Mission accomplished:).

"Well you shouldn't have dumped that bucket of water on me in the first place! Haha sucker!"

I replied back laughing. He should have seen it coming.

Defeated, Nathan complained, "Ugh anyways, get ready! I want to get those Oreos as soon as possible!"

Nathan and I have been best friends since we were 6, and now we're both 16. Can you believe it! He's exactly one day older than me! After the summer ends, we'll both be sophomores attending Mammoth High. Last year, Nathan was the only freshman on the varsity football team that I know of, and I was on the varsity volleyball team with a couple of other freshmen. He is one of the most popular kids in school, whereas I'm not even close. I've never cared about being popular because I had the best friend group anyone could ask for. Despite his popularity, Nate and I hung out all the time. We even had our own traditions, like this one.

"Okay okay. Now leave my room so I could change!"

"Are you sure you want me to leave? Especially now?" He says adding a wink.

Disgusted, I reply, "Oh my gosh Nate! You are the most perverted person I know!"

Laughing yet again, Nate left the room telling me he'll be waiting in his car. Once I was changed and ready to go, it was only 8:06 am. Damn Allie, you got ready fast! After complimenting myself for beating the world record for getting ready, I grabbed a protein bar from the kitchen and headed straight to Nate's car.

Of course the second I got in, he just had to make another rude comment: "Jeezus Johnson, what took you so long!"

Ugh now he's really starting to get on my nerves.

"Shut up Nate! A girl needs her time to get ready!" I retorted.

"Let's get some Oreos shall we?" He commented completely dismissing my outburst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you keep annoying me I won't go to the beach with you." I told him.

Gasping he complained, "You can't do that!"

Every year we buy Oreos and have a picnic at the beach while watching the sunset. We've done it for 4 years straight! It was our most profound tradition.

Haha I love having this control over him! The tables have turned so you better watch out Nate!

But nonetheless I reassured him, "Don't worry I was just kidding haha."

Relieved, his responded, "Pshhh I knew that!" Haha he so didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. If u guys made it this far, congrats! I know it's not the best story yet, but I will continuously revise it and update, it will surely get better!

SXJXK,

Adeline <3