Chapter 27

1994, Aberdeen, At Kurt's Mom's House

I wake up as Kurt's arms were wrapped around me. I look at him and I see him quickly shut his eyes closed.

"You faker" I say and he starts laughing and kisses my cheek.

"I love you" I say to him.

"I love you too"

Courtney is making Kurt go to rehab, but he doesn't want to, so he pretended to go, but in actuality he's with me.

"Mommy, daddy." Kim screams and runs in the room attacking us and trying to tickle Kurt.

"Daddy look at Kurt he got so big." Kim says and hands him the cat and starts jumping on the bed.

"Your hyper today" I say to her.

"Daddy will you play me a song and show me how to play it?"

"Sure Kim. I just want you to know that I love you." he says.

"Dad I love you too" she was like it was completely obvious.

"We're gonna play a song by The Beatles. Its called Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds." Kurt said to her.

"I love that song" I say.

Kurt than grabs one of the acoustic guitars and hands it to Kim and then grabs one for him. I take the video camera out and start to record.

"Okay so it's A chord first" Kurt says. I zone out keeping the camera on them, but I just stare at Kurt. He so beautiful, why would he want to hurt himself like he's doing, he's slowly killing himself.

I zone back in and she was singing along with Kurt. I then start to sing as well.

"Lucy in the sky with diamonds. Lucy in the sky with diamonds. Lucy in the sky with diamonds, ohh. Follow her down by bridge near the station." we sang together and it was just a perfect family moment.

"I love you guys" I say To them and hey hug me and tackle me and the camera was still rolling.

An Hour Later

"Okay I'm gonna go grab some colored paints, because I feel like painting." Kurt said.

"Okay be back soon."

"Can I go too daddy?" Kim asked.

"No sweetie but I'll be right back." Kurt said. She frowned and Kurt kissed her forehead and then kissed me.

He then left.

I'll make Kurt's favorite Mac n cheese. Which comes from a box. which is made by craft I believe.

4 hours later

Where the fuck is Kurt!!! It's been four hours and I'm starting to worry. I tried calling his phone, but he's not answering.

I look for Wendy and find her drinking wine and listening to the Brady Bunch Soundtrack.

"I can't find Kurt. He's been gone for four hours." I say and start to cry.

"Hey honey it's okay don't cry. I'm sure he's at the art store. You can take my car. If he's not there go to the music store and if he's not there, he might be at his mansion in the woods." Wendy said.

"Okay thanks." I say.

"Kim lets go we're gonna go find daddy." I say and she grabs her jacket and we walk to the car. Since I used to live here I know where everything is. I'm gonna first start off with the Art Store.

We drive the five minutes to the Art store. I pick Kim up and place her on my hip. As I walk into the store, everyone stares at me and this girl asked for an autograph.