Chapter 22

I woke up cuddled into Kurt and Kimberly cuddling into Kurt also.

"School time Kim lets go, get up" I say while starting to get her up.

"I don't want to go to school"

"You have to go" I say.

I see Kurt with his eyes half open, because he's half asleep.

"Just go to school and we'll do something fun after. I promise." Kurt says.

"Fine"

As she runs to her room to get dressed, I do the same. I put on a cropped, black t-shirt that said, Calvin Klein on it. A super short, tight, light washed denim skort. Some black, circle sunglasses and added some black, jelly heels. I then did light make up. I decide to do a half ponytail, half down hairstyle. I then get my bangs and pull them out of the little ponytail making to look really cute. Of course I brushed my teeth.

"Kurt wake up. We have to take Kim to school."

"I don't want too" he says bratty like.

I quickly call one of her friend's mom and asked if they could take Kimberly to school in the morning just for today. She said yes, but only if I can pick them up after school.

30 minutes Later

I walked Kim to their car and kissed her and walked back inside the house. All I did was take my shoes off and go lay in bed again, only to hear Kurt making meows to the kitten and petting him.

I then put my heels back on. Kurt puts on what he was wearing yesterday at Kim's birthday party.

"Wanna get some lunch?" Kurt asked.

"It's early in the morning. Wanna go back to sleep?" I asked.

"Fine"

We take our shows off and cuddle each other in our uncomfortable clothes, yet we're to lazy to take them off.

"I love you Aubrey" Kurt says to me as we stared at each other.

"I know you do"

"I really mean it Aubrey. Some day I'm gonna be gone, but I won't leave without you knowing that I love you more than I love myself." He says sincerely.

"What do you mean.. Some day I'm gonna be gone?" I asked.

He looks at me with a you know face. I stare blankly in his eyes until figuring out what that meant.

"You don't say that ever again... Your different now. You won't be like your uncle nor your cousins. Your gonna be a great dad to Kimberly, and your not leaving her." I say while choking back on my tears. Kurt started to cry a little.

"Please don't Kurt." I cry to him and kiss him.

"You don't understand..."

"I do understand, but you don't want help that's the thing. You sometimes like feeling this way. You want people to feel sorry for you. I was just like you Kurt. Remember? Then I had help. We can help you. I can help you Kurt." I say.

"Let's talk about something else." he says.

I grab him and cuddle him closer trying to spend every second feeling his embrace, because I know someday it will be all over.

I fall asleep while Cuddling into Kurt.

2 hours later

It was now 10:30 and I'm up.

"Kurt baby wake up" I say to him and lightly shake him as he was sweating in his sleep and talking. I try to hear what he says, but all I hear is "i can't get better, I won't get better"