Meetings: New and Old

Start from the beginning

~phone convo~

Me- hello

August-wasssup Raelle

I heard him shushing people in the background.

Me- well I was wondering if your still home cause I left Olivia's sweater there and she bugging cause she wants it back

"I'm not bugging, I want my fucking sweater." She yelled. "Okay, stop acting hostile like your pregnant." I said laughing.

August- yall a trip man but yah I'm still here you can just come inside and get it, I'll leave the door open

Me- alright thanks bye

August- bye ma

I hung up and she continued driving. We got to August place and I seen the door already open so I walked in. I walked to the kitchen since I left it in there and seen all of them talking drinking something out of red cups. "Hurry up Rae, I got things to do." Olivia said walking in behind me. "Shut up, you have no respect for anyone." I said waving at the dudes and they gave me head nods. "Does it look like I give two shits, why you even leave my sweater?" She asked and I turned around to her looking in her face. She never acts this hostile and the last time she did she was pregnant. I looked for this vein on her like my grandmother taught me that pregnant woman get. I seen it and gasped laughing. "Your pregnant Olivia." I laughed and got her jacket. She just stood in place. "How'd you know?" "I know you Olivia." She shook her head and walked to the door. I ain't even realize all of them was staring. "Well that's very rude to be all up in other peoples conversation." I said looking at them. "Well we some noisy ass niggas and you know that Rae." Wayne said and I laughed. "Raelle let me talk to you." Michael said and I looked at him. "Whatever but can you hurry up." I said as he got up. He walked me into the living and sighed. "Can you hurry up?" I asked. "Look Rae I know that your upset with me and all but you know how much I love you. I couldn't imagine my life with-" I stopped him before he could continue. "I can't do this Michael, not again it's to much. I gotta go." I said walking away. I went back to the kitchen. "Bye guys." "Bye Rae." They said in unison. "So your not going to listen to me?" Michael said coming in. "No, I had one to many chances. You and Kylie or whoever the next is going to be have a nice life together because I'm gone." After that i walked to my car and got in. "So your pregnant, when was you going to tell me?" "Well I found out like this morning so I was going to surprise you." "I get another person to spoil. It's Tyson's right" she nodded. "Does he know?" "No I was going to tell the both of you at the same time." I nodded. "How far along are you?" "3 months." She mumbled. "Damn soon you can be able to tell the gender, we can start working on the house now while you can help me and I'll just pick up on another house around the end of your pregnancy so you don't have to work." "I thought August pays a lot?" "He does, he was saying 10,000 for a full week but still your the type of person to by the best stuff so I'll just pick up on work." "No it's fine, I'm trying to lower my mommy standards so you don't have to do that. I do find out the gender in my next appointment so come with me." "When is it?" "Tomorrow morning." "Alright I don't have to work so I'll be there." She nodded and started driving back to our house. We walked inside and into the guest room where tj used to sleep when he was a baby. We started looked at the stuff we was going to need and decided to start shopping for stuff since it's only 5pm. We headed to baby's r us and started buying things in neutral colors since we don't know the sex yet. I can't wait till the day I have one of my own.

August

We was all sitting at this table talking about different things and Ty looked a little distant. "Yo what's yo problem nigga?" I said looking at him. "Don't worry bout it, it ain't even nothing." Trey sucked his teeth. "He probably mad cause Raelle don't want him. I mean you should have realized what you had when you had it and not after. Shorty don't want you no more and that's yo fault. She is like one of the sweetest people in the world and deserves it. She probably would be like the only female in this world that would never care about your career and the money and more about you. Now I know this sound like some shit August would be saying cause he feeling Raelle and all but you messed up on that one." Trey said. "Why you think I'm feeling her?" I asked and all of them sucked they teeth. "Nigga do you see the way you look at her, you be looking like you in love or some shit and it be hilarious. Anyone could be able to tell you feeling her and you showed it when you went to check on her earlier. See she like my little sister and I known her for a few years but if you really feeling her then just tell her." Wayne said and I just nodded. "Yall talking bout that shit like ok not siting right here. Like that was my girl and now you tryna get her. Fuck out of here, it ain't gonna happen. She not gonna want you cause you hit em and don't talk to them after that, she not that type of girl so you not gonna make it far. She still a virgin so if you do make it far don't hurt her, but i gotta go get King." He said then dapped all of us then walked out. "Damn yall got this whole table session all emotional and shit like we some females." Drake said and we laughed. "Man but you really feeling her?" He said after. "I mean yah, who wouldn't be feeling her like she the shit and she seems like that type of chick you wouldn't be afraid of showing off or having to worry about her cheating or some shit. She just that wifey material she know how to do it all." I said. "Well let Rae know." "I'mma wait a few weeks, I mean she just broke up with Ty and I ain't got time to be no rebound so I'll just wait. I see her about everyday so I can just really see what she about." They nodded. "Yall tryna go out tonight?" Cole asked. "Nah my nieces is coming tonight so I can't, I'm taking them out all day tomorrow so I can't be drunk or faded." "When they leaving?" "Sunday." "Don't Raelle work Friday?" "Yah." "You introducing them?" "I mean I have to, you know she somewhat proper and it would be rude for me not to so yah." They laughed and nodded. "Alright well we gonna go." They all got up and dapped me up before leaving. I laughed and our they cups in the sink going to my room. Maybe I was whipped by Raelle but I don't even know if she like me like that so I guess we'll see.