"Then what is it like nigga? Trinity's name come out yo' mouth way more then Chyna's." He hopped over the black gate that surrounded the whole park picking his bag up leading the way to the court

Gang and I been coming to this park for the longest, shit basically abandoned and nothing but crack heads and bud man be in here at night. It's mad sus in here too, so when we come here, we come here in the bright ass day. All types of shit be going on in here.

"My point before you try to change this whole shit on me was that you always giving Trinity the cold shoulder man. Wassup with that bro?" 

"It's nothing, I just chose not to talk to her like you." He smirked looking back at me

I kissed my teeth and threw my bag over the gate. 

I picked my sweats up that was hanging off of my ass and picked up my bag and the ball also "Shut the fuck up. Ion know where you tryna get at but you needa stop tryna flip the script on me dawg." 

"Whatever." 

"She's cool yo." 

"I bet." 

"She even asked me in class today if you and Kae was dating." It was now my turn to smirk

Knowing Chris, what I just said would be running through his mind all day but won't talk about it.

He knitted his eyebrows but his face went back to neutral "I saw her the other night walking home late as shit." 

We both walked over to the bleachers and threw our shit down. 

I dribbled the ball looking at him "Oh yeah?" 

"Yeah but I was out of it, I don't remember shit we was talking about. But I do remember when I walked back into the house, Kae was waiting there on the couch just looking at me crazy yo."

"If Trinity points it out, and she only been around us for like three weeks - probably even less I think it's pretty obvious bro." 

He looked at me as I checked the ball and walked over to the court "What you mean?"

"Kae got feelings for you nigga, how dumb can you be." 

"I told her ass no strings attached though." 

I looked at him "The amount of times yall fuck around with each other, you really believe that she wouldn't catch feelings nigga?"

"Well, yeah nigga!"

I chuckled "You're so fucking slow." 

"Now that I think about it, Kae ass been mean to Trinity cus of me probably."

"That, or maybe Kae just jealous of Trinity." I said shrugging "I mean Trinity far from ugly, and she got class and could dress."

He looked at me "You sure you don't like her bro?"

"Who am I fucking at night, her or Chy?" 

"Right." He said making a jump shot "It surprised the hell outta me today when Trinity was about to black on Kae. Made me look at her funny." 

Looks who's talking about Trinity now 

"Trinity don't seem like the one to curse or even fight with anyone. Surprised me too." 

"No funny shit, I'm looking forward seeing how she gonna be looking at the party." He shot a brick and I went to get the ball "She made it seem like she about to flex on niggas." He added 

A big ass smirk appeared on my face. 

Trinity

"I don't know what to wear Jasmine!" I whined propping my phone on my pillow pet so she could see me and my closet 

"It's cold up there, so it's not like you could wear anything sexy. And it's a get together so you don't even have to wear anything all out." 

"True." I said picking up a light jacket 

"That's cute." I nodded in agreement throwing it on my bed "Wear something what them bitches in New York be wearing. Jordan's and tights."

"Shut up!" I said laughing 

"Aight, I see that Adidas sweater sticking out, so wear that under the little jacket." 

"Okay." I took the sweater off of the hanger and threw it on my bed also 

"There ya' go. You could honestly wear any type of jeans and a pair of Jay's with that outfit." She patted her back smiling in triumph "With that jacket you know your hair gotta be in a bun." 

"You're right!" 

"I know I am." She smiled 

"Trin! Come eat!"

"Jasmine I'm about to go eat, I'ma call you back when I'm done." I walked over to my phone picking it up from off of my pillow 

She pouted "Okay, tell daddy I said hi."

"Okay, byeeee." 

"Bye baby." She hanged up 

I put my phone on the charger and ran down the stairs