One

Narrator
Beep Beep Beep Beep!

"Uggh!" Diana groans as she tries to get out of bed. Today was August 18th. What's August 18th? The first day of school.
Diana crawls out of bed putting on her Captain America shirt, black skinny jeans and white converse.
Buzz Buzz
Mom: Good Morning sweetie everything going well?

Diana's mom was at a business trip for 7 months she checks in every two days and they only talk on the phone for 20 minutes maximum. Diana replies as she walks downstairs to grab herself some breakfast. Putting her phone away Diana grabs a granola bar and heads out the door walking to school.

~ At School ~

Diana's POV

I start walking down the halls trying to make it to the office to find out my first period class, trying to avoid anyone I knew.
"Hey Diana!" I heard someone running towards me. I rolled my eyes before I noticed it was my best friend Bella. "Check out my backpack!" Bella turned her back faced to me showing her donut jansport backpack, reminding me of Homer Simpson.
"Dude, nice!" I gave her a high five and started walking to the main office again. "Where are you going?" Bella asked. "To the main office for my schedule." I replied not making eye contact. "You know the main office is closed this whole week and they sent your schedule to your email." Bella stopped walking and pulled out her phone to show me her schedule.
----------
Bella Hardwarf

Per. 1 Language Arts ( Gomez )

(...)
-----------

"You've got to be kidding me." I groaned and logged into my school email.
------
Diana McPhee
Per. 1 Math ( Turner )

(...)
------

Bella grabbed my phone and looked at my schedule. "Aww man! No one has Mrs. Gomez!" She handed back my phone and I put it in my butt pocket. "Sorry Bella, but let's go find the others be-"
Ring Ring
The bell rang from the intercom before I could finish my sentence and Bella left before I could tell her where to meet me. I started walking towards the math building feeling nervous. I walked into the classroom with Mr. Tuner greeting me with a warm welcome, "Hello, Diana please, sit anywhere you'd like." I take a seat at the back row and stare at the white board in the front. Suddenly I hear a group of guys walking towards the math rooms.
"Please don't be Kyle. Please don't be Kyle." I repeated in my head as the voices were coming way close.

Sure enough the group of guys Kyle, Daniel, Caleb, and James walked into the room. My heart started pounding at the sight of Kyle. I pulled out my phone and pretended to be texting someone.
"Mr. Turner, this is Daniel he's new here so I'm showing him around." Kyle introduced Daniel with a big smile on his face like a kid going into a candy store. "Mhm alright take a seat." Mr. Turner began writing on the board while I still pretended to be busy with my phone. From the corner of my eye I saw Kyle and Daniel walking towards the back of the room. "Well crap..." I muttered. "What did you say?" Kyle sat down on the seat next to me and Daniel sat next to him. "N-Nothing." I put my phone away. "Hey Diana this is Daniel!" Daniel smiled at me and blushed. I gave him a smile, "Yeah I heard you tell Mr. Turner." I noticed all the other teenagers come and fill in the seat.

"You'll be seeing a lot of Daniel and I." Kyle smirked and started to pay attention. Right when Kyle said that I knew that this was gonna be a long year.