CHARACTER SKETCH :-

Lets meet our beloved girl... NANDINI..!!

24 year old beautiful girl with an angelic face and the most captivating smile with her big doe eyes making her look like a fairy just landed on earth. Living in Delhi alone and working in a MNC . A strict professional who sees nothing else than work. Her past experiences has made her rude and insensitive. She does not makes any friends because she does not trusts anyone. To her the people of her office are just colleagues and not friends. This is not actual her but then she doesn't wants the world to know about the older Nandini.

Lets meet our guy ... MANIK...!!

26 year old smart handsome tall with deep brown eyes and terribly fair complexion ; in short a total GREEK GOD...!!!!! Working in Delhi in the same MNC where nandini works.

dedicated towards his work but then he really knows how to live his life. Carries a carefree attitude and is a big unpunctual. Full of energy ; full of life ; full of fun. This is him.

Manik daily tries to reach office on time but its been rare that he actually reaches there on time. The only rare times when he could reach his office on time are days when his mom comes to visit him and during those days Manik becomes the most obedient and punctual boy on this whole earth.