Chapter 43

A/N
This new update on here makes everything take forever to load, but it's whatever. I know I said I'd be updating more, but I kind of got caught up in watching supernatural, like every season of it. Another I just want to say that I have nothing against Jordan he is one of my favorite people on mde. It was just convenient to put him in as this character. Ok ok. Carry on.

Bryan's pov:

"Kyle." Johnnie said.

That's the one word I didn't want to here meaning he probably found out about the whole kissing indecent. Shit. Ok. Before I jump to any conclusions. Might as well ask him why he wants to talk about him.

"what about kyle?"I asked.

He sighed and sat down he leaned against a wall that I was recording the interview by. He looked at his shoes and said. "Jordan and Kyle kissed."

I could tell that he was hurt, but I can tell something else was hurting him more than the kiss.

"Johnnie I know there's something else bothering you. What is it?" I said, my voice dripping with concern.

"it's just that everyone has been ignoring me. Like I could deal with you and Damon ignoring me and I could care less about Jordan. But when Kyle did it. I don't know why but it hurt me more. It like scared me into thinking I did something wrong and that eventually ignoring me would turn into breaking up with me. I could care less about Jordan and Kyle kissing. From what Kyle said Jordan kissed him and Kyle didn't kiss back and pushed him away. " Johnnie said. Wait Jordan kissed him. I thought it was the other way around. I have to apologize to Kyle.

I sighed. "Johnnie, why don't you explain to him why you are mad?"

"Yeah. I guess I should, shouldn't I?" Johnnie said.

"Yeah." I said.

We both got up and dusted ourselves off. Then we packed up the rest of my stuff I had for the interview and brought it back to the bus. I told Damon and Johnnie to go ahead and go to catering because I forgot my wallet. So I had to go on the bus and get it. Only that was a lie. I just wanted to see if Kyle was on there and apologize.

I walked on the bus and there was Kyle. He was turned away from me and looked like he was stressed.

Kyle's POV:

"hey Kyle. " I heard Bryan say.

"What do you want?" I asked, sounding more rude than I intended.

"listen dude. I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions when Damon and I saw that Jordan and you kissed." Bryan said while sitting down in front of me.

At that worst possible moment Johnnie walked on the bus.

"Wait, Bryan. You knew?" he asked. He looked upset.

Can't this day get any better?

A/N

So here's this update you guys wanted. I know it was terrible, but an update is an update. You guys are lucky I took a break from watching supernatural for this.

Vote, Comment, or Whatever.

~-Pierce The Sleeping Black Chemicals-~