Chapter 31

A/N

IM SO HAPPY. SAME SEX MARRIAGE IS NOW LEGAL NATION WIDE IN THE UNITED STATES. AHHHH OMG YAY.

OK carry on.

Kyle's POV:

I was laying on the couch with my head on Johnnie's lap still. I could just fallasleep. Damon has been talking nonsense for the last 30-45 minutes. I just tuned him out after the first 20 minutes of nonsense.

I was nearly drifting off to sleep when my phone started blowing up. Not like literal blowing up, but like vibrating uncontrollably because of notifications. Then Johnnie's started to do the same. Johnnie just turned his phone off and started paying attention to Damon again. Unlike me. My curiosity got the best of me and I could resist. I ended up looking at my notifications. I scrolled through all my notifications and they consisted of me being tagged in the same pictures. I grew more curious. So I decided to click on one of the posts I got tagged in.

"Fuck" I muttered under my breathe as I dropped my phone and put my face in my hands. I started to shake. How could this happen? Why? What is everyone going to think when they see this? Why would Jordan do this to me? All of these thoughts keep Google through my head until finally I can't take it anymore. I get up, not even bothering to pick up my phone, and walk towards the door. I didn't even talk to anyone. I just walked out the door and up to the roof where I can think.

Johnnie's POV:

"Fuck." I heard Kyle mutter. He dropped his phone and put his face in his hands.

"Are you OK, Kyle?" I asked.

He didn't respond. He just got up without a word and left. He didn't even grab his phone. I called his name. Not even paying attention to Damon or Jordan, I absent mindedly went to find Kyle.

I run out the door. I look down the vaccant hallway and he's not there. Where could he be? The roof! Oh gosh I hope he's OK. I quickly run up the stairs to the roof. I look around and see Kyle sitting down on the ground with his back rested up against some bricks. He had his head in his hands and was crying.

I hate seeing him cry. It makes me want to cry.

I slowly walk over to Kyle and sit down next to him. He didn't even look up. "Kyle, what happened back there?" I asked curiously.

"Are you really that clueless?" He asked bitterly.

"What do you mean?" I asked even more confused than before. Why is he being so bitter?

"Look at you God damn notifications on Instagram and Twitter. Then maybe you'll know what I mean." Kyle said while looking up at me. His eyes were red and puffy. He looked so scared.

I did as he said. Then I saw the picture. It was me and him on the couch. He had his head in my lap and he was on his phone while I was playing with his hair. We both looked so happy. "Oh. I am so going to kill Jordan." I said in anger. I went to get up, but Kyle yanked me back down.

"Don't. It will only make things worse." Kyle said. I could tell he meant it and was trying to stay strong.

"OK, but at least don't be so upset about this. So many people are being so supportive. Look at the comments." I said while shoeing him comments. "Also look. We are trending on twitter. #kohnnie. Maybe we won't get as much hate as we think we will when we come out." I said with a smile as I grabbed his hand and wiped away his tears.

"Thanks for making me feel better." Kyle said while giving me a hug.

"Anything for you." I said and he blushed. "Now come on. We are going to miss the warped bus." I said as I got up and helped Kyle up. We kept our hands intertwined. Then we walked down the stairs and out of the hotel. Then onto the warped bus.

A/N

OK I know not very eventful, but that's their reactions on the photo thing. Johnnie was cool with it and Kyle was freaking out a little.

OK so today was my last day of summer school. Be prepared for lots of updates. <3

Vote, Comment, or Whatever.

-Pierce The Sleeping Black Chemicals-