Chapter 11: What are we now?

AN
Sorry for any mistakes.
Im updating on my phone.

Johnnies POV:

Without thinkig i kissed Kyle. Ugh why. He probably doesn't even like me back. But me being my normal impulsive self i just had to kiss him. God damn it johnnie why are you so stupid. It feels so right to have his warm, pink, plump lips on mine though. It feels like we're  the only two people on the world. I get nervous and pull away. "i-im sorry Kyle. I just dont know what got in to me and-" i started frantically apologizing and Kyle just starts laughing.

"what?" i ask confused on why he's laughing.

"you have no need to apologize Johnnie. I've wanted to kiss you for a while." he says and blushes at the realization at what he just said.

"oh really?" i say with a smirk.

"well...uh...ya." Kyle said nervously. "well...um..-"

I cut home off by kissing him again.

Kyle's POV

Ugh who knew this guy could have this kind of effect on me. This has been the greatest night of my life. First i went on a date with johnnie and now we are kissing. This is simply perfect.

"Johnnie?"

"Yeah Kyle."

"What are we now?"

"I don't know. what do you want us to be?"

"Umm... What ever you want us to be." i said. Hopefully he says he wants to be more than friends.

"well i want us to be..."

Then before johnnie could finish we got interrupted by bryan and Damon knocking on the door.

An
Haha another cliff hanger.
Your going to have to wait for the next chapter to see what happens between johnnie and Kyle.

Should i do smut or no?
Tell me your thoughts.

Vote comment or whatever.

Also listen to stained glass eyes and colorful tears by pierce the veil. Just cuz Im in love with that song and its really good so you should listen to that song and other pierce the veil songs cuz they're one of my favorite bands.