Chapter 37

Johnnie's POV:

"Johnnie, I'm going to go for a walk." Kyle said while putting on a jacket.

"Ok. I was about to go to bed anyway." I said while walking towards the bunks.

"Ok. I won't be out long." Kyle said. Then he walked out the door, leaving me with my thoughts.

I didn't want to go to bed just yet. So I got on my phone and got on my social media for a little bit.

Kyle's POV:

I walked out the door and began walking around. I don't know where I was going I just didn't want to go to bed yet. I kept walking. Then I see Jordan. I wonder why he's out here? I thought he was with Damon and Bryan. 

Jordan began walking towards me. "Hey, Jordan. What are you doing here? I thought you were with Damon and Bryan." I said as he got closer.

"I was, but left. What are you doing out here? I thought you were with Johnnie." Jordan said while stopping in front of me.

"Johnnie went to bed and I didn't feel like going to bed." I said.

"So you're alone?" Jordan said slowly. I nodded my head and before I knew it Jordan's lips were pressed against mine. I panicked and pushed him away. 

"What the hell man?" I yelled at Jordan. If Johnnie finds out about this it would kill him.

Shit.

A/N

I know I haven't updated in FOREVER.

I have had writers block.

On a side note, I have been really happy lately.

I will try to update as soon as I can.

Love you guys.

-Pierce The Sleeping Black Chemicals-