Chapter 10: The Date

Johnnie's POV:

I slip on my shoes and fix my hair. I probably look like shit like usual, but I shouldnt be worried should I? No I shouldn't. Well maybe I should... What if he just doing this because he saw the video? What if he doesn't like me back. Ugh quit thinking like that Johnnie. I should be happy. I get to go out with an amazing guy who asked me out. What more could I ask for?

Kyle slips on his shoes too and then we start walking to the closest pizza place.

"You dont have to be so quiet." kyle said.

"Sorry...I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"Nothing...Its stupid."

"Ok. We're here." Kyle said when we stepped in front of the pizza place.

"Lets go eat im starving."

"Me too." Kyle said as we walked in to find a table. Once we found the table we sat down and waited from the waitress to come to our table so we can order our food. Once she finally got to our table I ordered a cheese pizza for me and kyle to share. Plus me got some cinnamon sticks.

"So what do you wanna do after this Johnnie?" Kyle asked. He obviously didnt put much thought into this date, but who cares he's still really adorable.

"Ummmmm how about we go to the park." I said hoping he would agree with me. So I can finally mak my move.

"Sure. Sounds like fun." Kyle said while  smilling that smiile that just makes your heart melt.

The rest of our time at the pizza place consisted of us stuffing our faces with food with some small talk here and there.

After we get done I try to pay, but Kyle insisted on paying for the both of us.

"You know I could have payed myself." I said.

"Yeah, but I just wanted to be a gentleman." He said while walking closer to me and grabbing my hand. I blush just at his touch. His fingers entertwine with mine and are so soft. Our hands fit perfectly together like they were made for eachother, like we were made for eachother. I smile and give his hand a small squeeze then start running with Kyle being dragged behind me. I let go of his hand momentarily to open the hotel door for him and walk in behind him. Then we walk to our room. We shut and lock the door behind us.

"You know, I've really had fun with you tonight, Kyle. Thank you." I said while smiling.

"I'm glad I finally had the guts to ask you out and I've had alot of fun with you too." Kyle said. We both sat down on the couch and I scooted close to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. This night was perfect. It just felt so right. Then with out thinking I kissed him.... oh gosh what did I do?