Chapter 32

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated. I was going to last night but I ended up being at my grandmas for over half the day with no Wifi. So here's an update. Ok continue.

Kyle's POV:

We walked on to the warped bus and of course as soon as we walked on we saw Jordan. He was sitting with his back turned to us at the table. I grabbed Johnnie's hand just incase he was going to do something. Johnnie just sighed and lead me past Jordan. He lead me to the back of the bus and he sat on the couch. I sat beside him and just looked at him. He looked so annoyed and agitated.

"What's wrong, Johnnie?" I asked. He was acting off.

"Nothing." Johnnie said. I could tell he wasn't though.

"There's obviously something." I said knowingly. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together.

He sighed and then began talking, "It's just everything. The Jordan situation. Then on top of that what are we going to say to our fans. Like I just don't know what to do." I could the frustration in his voice.

"We could come out." I suggested. Sure, I was afraid to, but this situation has made me realize that sure some people won't support me in my decisions, but also a lot of people will.

"What? You wanna come out?" Johnnie said in disbelief.

"Yeah, but only if your ready." I said. I really was ready. I don't know why I'm ready all of a sudden, but I am. I guess I just needed this little push.

"I'm ready, but are you sure you are ready?" Johnnie said a little worried.

I climbed into his lap and straddle him. I then kissed him. "Yes, I am ready." I said and before he could say anything else, I kissed him again.

A/N

I know it's short, but they will be coming out soon.

Vote, Comment, or Whatever.

-Pierce The Sleeping Black Chemicals-