A secret

Miranda's pov

I finally moved out of my parents' house. They're worried sick about me. "I'm fine I'm with Jason he'll keep me safe." I told them. Right now Jason has a couple buddies over and they're playing poker. "Hey baby, can you grab me a beer?" He calls. I bring him one. "You sure you don't want to play?" He asks. "I've never played before." I say. "Ya want me to teach ya later?" "Sure." He wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I smile as we kiss. "Jason, it's your turn. What are ya gonna do?" Tyler asks. He lays his cards on the table, not really caring. "Eh, I'm gonna fold boys." He says, standing up. We walk back into the kitchen and he opens that beer. I laugh. "What's so funny?" He asks. "Oh nothin', that look on Tyler's face was freaking hilarious." I say.

Jason's pov

I've never ditched poker for a girl before. Hell! I've never ditched poker period. Whatever. I set the beer down. "Come here baby." She crosses the room and I wrap my arms around her and kiss her. Her soft hands pressed to my chest as I lean against the fridge. I hear the guys holler about something. No idea what, don't really care. "Hey get a room!" Luke calls. I turn around. "Technically we were in a room and it was away from you guys." I say. He just laughs and shakes his head. "Hey Luke why don't you get a room that's not this one." She says, making me laugh. "Nice one babe." He goes back to the poker game. "Your friends are crazy." She says. "Yep, they're a wild bunch." "I like it crazy." She whispers in my ear. My eyes go wide. "Are you talkin' about what I think you're talkin' about?" I ask. "It depends on what you think I'm talkin' about." She says, kissing me. My hands fall to my sides as we kiss. Then they go to her waist, easing up under her shirt. "Maybe we should be somewhere private." She whispers. I nod and grab her hand, taking her to my bedroom.

Justin's pov

"Well, that girl has him wrapped around her finger." Luke says, sitting back down. I can't help but laugh. "At least he finally found someone." Tyler says. "I know that divorce was hard on him but I'm glad he got rid of Jessica. She was such a jerk." I grumble. "Did Jason ever find out about her sleeping around?" Tyler asks. I shake my head and glare at Luke. He keeps quiet and his head down. I'm the only one who knows Luke was one of the ones she was sneaking around with. As his friend, I feel like I should tell him but I don't wanna start something.

*the next day*

I'm gonna tell him. I'm meeting him for drinks to tell him.

Jason's pov

"I'll be back later tonight. Love ya." I say, kissing her and heading to the bar. We're sitting around talking, joking and drinking. "Hey Jason, there's something I think you should know." He says suddenly serious. I finish off my beer. "What is it?" I ask, ordering another one. "Jessica was cheating on you." He says. I don't really care. Jessica isn't in my life anymore and she never will be again. "Screw her. I don't have to deal with her anymore. I don't even want to go back to that awful time in my life." I grumble. "That's not all man." "Dammit Justin I said I don't wanna talk about her." I gripe, glaring at him. "It was with Luke." I set my beer down. Did I hear him correctly?! "With Luke?" He nods. "Luke was sleeping with my wife?" He nods again. "Why are you just telling me this now!!?" I shout angrily. "I didn't know how to tell you!" He says. "So you think getting me drunk then breaking the news is a good way?! You know I just wanna go kick his ass now but he ain't here! Did Luke tell you to tell me?!" I yell. "No! He didn't want me to tell you but I felt you should know." He says as I grab his shirt. Crap. I can't get mad at Justin. He's just the messenger. I let go of him. I'm gonna call Miranda. "Hey baby, I got a little too drunk to drive. You think you can drive me to Luke's. I've got some business to handle." She says she's on her way. "You didn't hear it from me." Justin says, prepared to leave. I grab his shirt. "No way, you're comin' with me as back up. You owe this to me for not tellin' me sooner." I grumble. He sighs. "Fine but if the cops show up, I'm not getting thrown in jail." He warns. "Whatever man."