Ch. 6

"WHAT." All five of us said at the same time. It was pretty great, too bad they weren't filming right now.

"You mean you want us to stay married?" I said, not fully understanding what she meant.

"That's exactly what I mean." Calum and I's jaws dropped. "Now, I am not talking forever, just like a year maybe."

Calum and I jumped up, "A YEAR!?"

I can't be married to THAT for a year!" I exclaimed. The room was starting to spin and I was getting a little dizzy.

"Are you okay, Aurora?" Luke asked.

"Oh yeah," I said as seriously as possible, "I just always thought I'd be drunkenly married at 19 to the guy I hate the most in the world. You know, what's a WHOLE YEAR of my life?!" They all just stared at me. "OF COURSE IM NOT FUCKING ALRIGHT! IM FREAKING OUT. HOW. CAN. I. BE. MARRIED. And to Calum of all people." I sat back down hoping the room would stop spinning. There was complete silence.

Of course their manager "Ok, maybe not the ENTIRE year, but at least 6 months. I won't back down from that." She shot a death glare at me and Calum, "So help me God, if you two try any funny business like trying to get a divorce in the next 6 months it will be the last thing you ever do." All I could do was nod. Ok, 6 months wasn't too bad. It took longer to have a baby, I could do this. I looked over at Calum and he was nodding to.

Well, at least he wasn't horrible to look at at. As long as he didn't talk or do anything stupid for the next 6 months this could actually be ok.

HA. Who was I kidding. This was going to suck.

"So in 6 months," the manager began, "we will have some big thing where Aurora will be caught cheating on Calum or something! This will be great! Then Calum can be heart broken, and everyone will just feel so bad for him!" She looked back at us, "So you two have to do everything you can to show the world you are the happiest and in love couple there is!" She started to walk to the front door.

"Great. Maybe a year would have been better. I'm going to be the most hated person in the world.

A sly grin spread on Calum's face "Douche bag," I muttered to him. I wondered if stabbing him in his sleep counted as funny business.

"Oh and by the way!" The stupid manager called over her shoulder, "Aurora! I expect you will be moving in with Calum! And that means sharing a room! We can't have any surprise guests and then getting the wrong idea!" No, we couldn't have that now could we. Fuck.

Calum stood up in protest, "HOLD UP. That's not fair it's my room!"

She slammed the door shut and left. Apparently there was no room for argument. Calum glared at me. He didn't say anything, just stormiest off upstairs.

"Hey hubby!" I called "you better make some room for me!" He slammed his door.

"Come on Aurora." Ashton said, "We'll help you pack."