Ch. 1

I was sound asleep in my apartment when someone very loudly and rudely started banging on my door. I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock. 4am. Fuck

This better be important or I just might kill someone, I thought. I throw the sheets off and stood up. I looked down at myself, an old beat up t-shirt, flower panties, socks, and figured what the hell and went to get the door. I undid the dead bolt and prayed one of my family members died, honestly it was the only acceptable reason I could see for being woken up this early.

When I opened the door I was not surprised to see Michael, Luke, Ashton, and (unfortunately) Calum. I had known these guys my whole life and loved them (sometimes). When they didn't wake me up at 4am.

I sighed, "what the hell do you guys want?"

They pushed their way through me into the living room and started turning on lights and music.

I held the door open and said to the air in the hallway "please come in and make yourself at home"

"You're such a good host, Aurora!" Luke called out from behind me with a mouthful of food.

I shut my door and turned around to see Ashton doing something at his laptop, Mikey talking on the phone and Calum and Luke with their faces in the fridge.

This was the sight that I have been accustomed to ever since i became friends with the 5 seconds of summer boys. They were all like brothers to me. Except for Calum, I hated his guts. He was such a tool and he never treated girls right, but he was just some sort of the whole package.

I shuffled back into my room and grabbed my sweatpants, and went into the living room and sat next to Mikey.

"Hey Aurora!" Mikey said to me, way to cheery for this time of night.

I grunted a reply and grabbed a handful of chips from the bag he was eating out of and started watching tv.

All the salty chips made me thirsty so I wandered into the kitchen where Luke and Calum were pigging out.

"Ummm, did you save any for me?" I asked as I looked into my nearly empty fridge. Calum burped in reply. I shot him a nasty glare and grabbed a soda. "Way to be a caveman, Calum"

And in reply he burped much longer and louder. There was a sudden roar of "Nice one Calum!" And "Awesome!" I rolled my eyes. Boys.

Calum started talking with a mouthful of god knows what. "You're just jealous, Aurora, because hot chicks want my dick. And then there's you...like, do you even have boobs?"

I slowly covered my chest. I was a decent C. Ok, maybe more like a B, somewhere between the two. I just chose not to wear shirts that showed them off all the time. I looked at him straight in the eye and said "Do you even have a dick?"

He stood up, knocking over the chair he was sitting on and began undoing his black skinny jeans "You wanna see it?"

"Hang on" I said "I might have to go get my glasses so I might actually have a chance to see it"

Everyone yelled "BURN" Not gonna lie, I was pretty proud.

Calum zipped up his jeans and replied "Its bigger that your boyfriends"

I opened my mouth to defend my boyfriend but Ashton cut us off "Children! Settle down! Settle down!" Calum smirked and went back to eating food. "Anyways, Aurora, you know all of us just moved into the new apartment?"

I nodded how could I forget? It was all they have been talking about.

"WELL!" We just moved it and were having a big house warming party tomorrow night, you there?"

"I'm there"