Hotel Deija Vu(Ft.Diggy)

Start from the beginning

Pilot:*comes out and starts speaking on microphone*Hellloooo and welcome to London!!*has British accent*

Nini:*looks up*....*panics*BRUH THAT'S THE PILOT HE'S SUPPOSE TO BE FLYING WHAT THE HELL!!!!??

Bri:Girl it's on AUTO PILOT SHUT THE HELL UP!*massages temples*

Pilot: Anywhoo......We are about to land,i would like everyone to locate their carry-ons and fasten your seat belts.

Girls:Do as told.

Reana:*looks dead at Nini*Let me hear one scream of panic when the plane starts landing,and it won't be the plane crashing you have to worry about...

Nini:Okay mom*rolls eyes*Ya'll treat me like a baby*folds arms and pouts*

Girls:*gives her the"NIGGA?!" face*

After the plane lands,the girls,boys and managers get off the plane and go with the managers on a rental tour bus,Diggy was with them.As they drove to the hotel they looked out the window taking pictures of London's beautiful scenery and buildings.

Kasha:*looking out window*This place is breathtaking..

Ej:*comes up behind her and puts arms around her*Just like you*kisses her cheek*

Everyone:*Notices and starts fangirling*Ooooooooooooo!!!!

Bri:That was quick

Kasha:What was?

Bri:How fast you started blushing*laughs*

Prince:*grabs brianna and kisses her*That was even faster.

Lala:*punches Ray*Why can't you be more like that!?

Ray:Oh i don't know,maybe because your ABUSIVE

Lala:No i'm not!

Ray:Okay Ike Turner...

Lala:*grabs his braid*What was that???

Ray:Love you Baby*kisses her *

Lala:That's what i thought*lets him go and hugs him*

Roc:*cough*Whipped*cough*Like whip cream*cough*

Ray:Nigga shut up.Nini got you trained better than a service dog.

Boys:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Reana:*sitting on Diggy's lap*Can ya'll chill out and ju-gco by falling on floor*....if i fall ONE MORE MUTHA FUCKIN TIME!!!!!!!!!

Preacher:*comes to where they are*We're here.And Sherreana watch your mouth.

Reana:*twitches eye in anger*

Preacher:Someone girl her some medicine for that eyeball.Anyways,*hands everyone their room key*You room up with someone,your choice.....*looks at boys*....

Boys:*looking back at him*.......

Preacher:*squints at them*...

Ej:*confused*What th-gco by Roc's hand over his mouth*

Preacher:Mhmm*walks off bus*

Ej:*moves his hand*What was that about??

Roc:When he stares like that he basically if saying don't have sex without saying anything at all

Ej:You guys be having sex in the hotels!!??

Everyone:NO DUMB ASS!

Ej:Then why would he look at us like that

Prince:Because we're boys......and Roc ass always being grown!!!

Roc:NO I'M NOT!!

Prince:Hotel....Wyoming Washington, Hotel lobby,you and Nini,11:58pm,Chair,kissing.Wanna lie again?

Roc&Nini:Shut up...

Ej:Ahahaha,wait...ya'll did it in a chair?

Nini:Pretty boy,did he say that?No he didn't .Dont be making up stories

Roc:Lay off him boo,*hugs her*

Nini:Sorry Ej..

Ej:It's straight*smiles*

Lala:Can we go in this hotel now,Preacher turned the damn A/C off!

Everyone:*gets off bus and walks inside hotel and mouths drop*DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Bellhop:*british accent*Welcome to London's finest hotel! We are a Five star hotel and we have been named the best hotel on the UK.How may i help you?

Nini:*Laughs*You look like Esteban from Suite life of Zack and Cody 

BellHop:Is that a good thing?

Bri:Ignore her,anyways,can you show us where these rooms are?*shows him key*

BellHop:Of course,follow me this way*starts walking towards elevator*

Bri:OOOOO NO NO NO NO,Ion do the eleva-gco

Prince:*picks her up and goes in elevator*HURRY!!

EveryoneExcept Bellhop:*backs up into a corner*

Bellhop:What's ha-*doors close*

Bri:AHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*starts kicking around everywhere and screaming*

Bellhop:WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL!!??

Nini:TAKE COVER ESTEBAN!!!

Bellhop:*curls up on floor*

*Doors open*

Bri:*pulls Princeton's hair and drags him out elevator hitting him*DON'T *punch*EVER*punch*DO*punch*THAT*punch*AGAIN!*starts pulling him around by his hair*

Kasha:SHARKEISHA NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prince:*screaming*HELP HELP HELP!!

Ray:*grabs Bri and tries to pull her off*YALL GONNA HELP OR NO??

Everyone:*runs over trying to help him*

Ej:*Undoes Prince's hair from around Bri's fingers*

Prince:*tries to stand up but gets snatched back down*HER RING IS IN MY HAIR!

Nini:NIGGA,LEARN TO COMB THEM NAPS!*groans and starts taking his hair out her ring*

Ray&Diggy:*holding Brianna back*

Prince:*stands up and shakes hair*Ow..

Lala:You okay b?

Prince:I'm straight....

Bri:*growling*

Nini:Lacey calm the hell down before you sprout fangs...over their looking like Thriller and shit....

Everyone Made their way to their hotel rooms.When they walked in the rooms where HUGE! They had personal kitchens,two bathrooms in each and giant canapi beds,2 in each room.After everyone got settled in they all decided to go sight seeing before the concert tomorrow....little did they know....someone else was in London...