Chapter 1

-Unknown-                             

                             Percy looked happy, strolling along the beach. I almost felt bad to pluck him away. Almost. But not enough to stop my operation. I had come too far. I sent a small zap. He shuddered, as it travelled up his spine, and into his brain, putting him to sleep.

 Earlier

                   I had rounded up some spirits, as Thanatos, I could get away with that. They were in my secret alternate dimension castle, locked away until I was ready to discuss matters

                  I was in my castle, Percy was waking up.

                   "What am I doing here?" he asked drowsily.

                   " You are here to lead my army of warriors."

                    " I'll still get to see Annabeth, right?" he asked uneasily.

                     "Unfortunately not, I'm afraid, you can not have any contact with your friends, or your girlfriend, or any mortals, unless directed to as a necessary course of action on a vital mission."

                       "Then I won't do it."

                       "Ah, but mister Jackson, I am afraid you have no choice, and if you will not join my cause willingly, I will have to erase your memory. Goodnight, mister Jackson." ( For some reason I imagined this in a British accent, like the professor from cars two)

Later

-Bianca- 

                       As I sat in the cell of Thanatos' Castle, I slowly felt my spirit form solidifying. I could feel the cold, smell the must, more vividly hear the echoing of the drops of water hitting the ground. Around me I could see more spirits solidifying. Zoe Nightshade, who I would of ran up and hugged, if not for my chains. A son of Hephaestus, Charlie Beckendorf, the daughter of Aphrodite, Silena Beauregard. Son of Apollo, Michael Yew. Lastly, someone who must have been Luke Castellan. 

                     I heard footsteps, and out of the darkness, came Thanatos himself.

                     "Why are we here?" I asked him, as no one else was fully human yet, so they couldn't talk.

                     "Ah, miss Di Angelo, lovely to see you. Will everyone please look at Miss Di Angelo? Thank You." (Still the British accent, I think that's going to stick.)       

                      "As you can see, Miss Di Angelo's skin is glowing goldish, as yours will when you are fully formed, which means you are immortal, conditionally. You will not age, but you may still be killed. " Everyone stared at themselves in wonder.

                      " I am bringing you back to life, to serve in an army of elite warriors, led by a hero all of you may know." He dragged another person into the shell. It was  boy, probably Seventeen, my age, (I know Bianca was like, twelve, but for the sake of the story, we're gonna say she was Fourteen, and she aged in Elysium.)

                     The boy had shaggy, raven black hair, but his eyes, were closed, as he was unconscious. Luke, who had fully formed, gasped.

                        "What have you done to Percy?" he demanded, pulling at his chains.

                        "I am amused by your concern, Mister Castellan, but Mister Jackson is simply asleep." he had a twinkle in his eye. Mischief.

                        " What's the catch?" I asked him.

                        "Mister Jackson has seemed to have misplaced his memory, and now will lead you with no recollection of his mother, his stepfather, the huntress, his father, you people, or even his dear girlfriend Annabeth." The losing his memory part seemed to be forgotten, as everyone in the room (now all fully formed) chorused:

                        " They finally got together?"

                        "Indeed they did. But Mister Jackson will no longer remember their underwater kiss, falling asleep together in the stables, holding the sky for her, her taking a knife for him, or even falling into Tartarus for her." He grinned, as everyone gaped at how many things he did for her. Snapping out of the daze, I recollected my senses.

                          " But that is terrible! You'd have him forget all of that, just to have him as the general of your team, filled with a bunch of dead immortal people?"

                           "I get what I want. Mister Jackson was not keen to the idea of leaving behind his girlfriend, therefore would no cooperate until the threat was eliminated. Besides, there will be a way in the future to regain his memory, but only Miss Di Angelo can perform it." I mentally sighed in relief. " Though, I don't see why you'd want to. Miss Chase was merely weeks at the most from breaking Mister Jackson's heart. It may be better for his fragile heart for him to just forget her." There was a dismayed silence. "Either way, you will all be in his army, and none of you will tell him of his past besides Miss Di Angelo, when the time comes, or you will be incinerated and sent to the Fields Of Punishment, understood?" We all nodded silently. "Well. you had better follow me, before Mister Jackson wakes up." he snapped his fingers, and our shackles clattered to the ground. leaving us to follow him, or stay behind, and rot for eternity in Thanatos' dungeon.

A/N

I know this part was kind of bad, but it will get better, I promise.