Chapter Two.

chapter two:

after 3 hours of being stuck in the assembly hall and a lot of thinking, i was still unsure whether to ask jess, but i did anyway.

"erm jess, i got some thing i need to ask you.." i said, she looked at me as if she knew what i was going to say and before i could say anything she said... "nathan told me that he has a crush on you, he thinks you're beautiful and amazing" she said.

"he said all that?!" I said, a bit taken back, I mean a beautiful lad in a world famous boyband has a crush on me, Lacey.

"of course! he's always loved you he's only told me yesterday" jess said excitedly, "and what do you think about this jess?" I asked, she hugged me, "my bestfriend as a sister, it's ever girls dream right" she laughed. "I don't think it's gonna happen soon though jess, I think nathans amazing but, he's famous you know" I said, she nodded. we walked over to Carrie holly and a bunch of our other friends, jack, Sam, Leah, Callum, Josh, Scarlett and we all had one final picture together, as the bell went for the last time and that was it. over. no more school and time to get on that tour bus.

in the car park there was a silver van. standing outside of it was Tom and Nathan. they waved frantically at us as we headed over towards them. "hiya" Tom said to Jess as she got in the van, Tom looked at me and smiled "and you must be Lacey" he said giving ms a friendly hug he pulled away and said "Nathan doesn't-" and before he had time to finish Nathan elbowed him in the stomach, "let's get in the van" Nathan said, I stepped up and gt in the van, I sat in the seat next to Jess which had Jay on the other side. "hi, I'm Jay" he said, "I'm Lacey" smiling at him, "it's Lacey lads" jay shouted and all the lads cheered. I just laughed nervously, "Nathan will we get to change I don't really want to be looking like Minnie mouse when I arrive in america" Jess said. "I second that" I laughed, "you can get changed in the airport toilets" Nathan said. after that the car ride was full of laughs and singing and there wasn't a silent moment.

when we got to the airport me and Jess rushed into the toilets and got changed, I got changed into some high waisted faded denim shorts and an Aztec print crop top and some White converse, I quickly put my hair in a messy bun and got out of the cubicle. Jess was waiting by the sinks wiping her lipstick off and I began to do the same. "get with him" she said. "what?" I said, "Nathan" she said, "nah jess, not yet, I don't think I'm ready for it" I said, I shoved my bag over my shoulder and we went back out to meet the boys who were waiting in the first class lounge, "everythings sorted and checked in, we just need to board the flight in 20 minutes" max said. I smiled and sat down, feeling a bit awkward as Jay and nathans eyes didn't leave me until I sat down.

~20 minutes later~

"flight from London to LA is boarding now" the tannoy announced, we all sat up and began to board the plane.

"well this is fun" I said sitting down next to Jess, Tom and siva and max were on the seats next to us and Jay and Nathan and the management were all in the seats behind, me and Jess decided to take some pre-flight pictures, a few of the with all the lads and stuff, I decided to put them on twitter:

@LaceyReynolds: Leaving school, and leaving the country now, goodbye Gloucester hello LA with @JessSykes1996 and @thewanted x x x

@LaceyReynolds: pre-flight pictures with @JessSykes1996 :) x x x

*picture of me and Jess included*

@LaceyReynolds: with this crazy bunch;) @thewanted and @JessSykes1996 x x x x

*picture of all of us included*

and with that we were in the air, America here we come!

A/n: THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER AND IT WAS WRITTEN ON MY IPOD BUT SOMETHING UNEXPECTED IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN AMERICA, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP TOMORROW. ALSO I AM TAKING PERSONAL IMAGINES/ ONE SHOT REQUESTS SO COMMENT BELOW WITH THE MEMBER YOU WANT IT WITH, YOUR NAME, PLOT AND THE OTHER STUFF AND I PINKY PROMISE I WILL DO THOSE FOR YA! ;)

SO YEAH, LIKE COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW ME, 2 NEW FANFICS COMING VERY SOON.

-Amy XOXO.

Ps: sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, I haven't proof read it and also... HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN SYKES<3!