Chapter 1

2014

It was the year I was going to break.... I couldn't do it anymore. My mom wasn't home.. I could do it. No more pain..

Before

It was another beautiful day but not so much at school. I wish no one would judge another by their looks.

I'm Angie Alvarez, the girl that everyone knows as a punch bag. I have blonde hair but I'm a natural brunette, I just dyed my hair. I wear glasses and braces and the actual school uniform. Which is a white T- Shirt with either skirts or jeans. Everyone wears jeans or booty shorts but I on the other hand wear skirts with my tucked in shirt.

I have brown eyes and I'm 15 in a high school full of horrible bullies. Its like it's just a world with all my bullies and me. Everywhere I go, there's one and then another.. then when they get me in a private place they attack. Punches and kicks go everywhere. Until I can't breathe.

My bullies names are Ashley Wilson, James Yammouni, Daniel Sahyoune, Beau Brooks, Luke Brooks, Christi Falls and last but not least Jai Brooks the worst one of them all and certainly the most hottest.

I have two awesome friends which are Amanda Carrillo and Kaitlin Quintila
. They have been with me through all my problems and I love them. Amanda has a crush on Beau. Kaitlin has a crush on Luke. Kaitlin and Amanda are all 15 (and so are all the bullies)

My parents divorced about when I was 13 so my mum moved from Miami, Florida to Melbourne, Australia to get away from my Step-dad. I've been living here for about 2 years now and it's hell. But of course I've never told my mum cause what would she do?

I've had one boyfriend.. Turned out he almost raped me but that was back in Miami. Enough about me let's get to the real story..

I woke up with the sun shining through my window. Got up , brushed my teeth and hair. Dressed in the uniform I usually wear and prepared myself for the worst. The bus stopped at the point I can see it out the window
"Bye mum!"

" Bye honey!"

Oh almost forgot and to top things off Jai lives right next door so he could basically sees me whenever I open my curtains. I walked fast to the doors of the bus and got inside looking for Amanda and Kaitlin. When I found them I sat down next to them and relaxed that I wasn't tripped or pushed.

Skipping to when the bells ring

I scurried off trying to get to my locker without getting beaten up. But it was already too late, Ashley ( Jai's Girlfriend) the most sluttiest girl on the face of the planet. Pushed me to the lockers with a loud crashing sound echoing the now empty halls. Jai kicked me in the stomach and Luke, Beau and Daniel started punching and kicking. And I don't know how but I was able to see Ashley and Christi ( Luke's Girlfriend) high five eachother. Then walk away with their minions walking behind them. After about 10 minutes of me being unconscious. The kicking stopped. And footsteps were walking away until I heard a familiar, deep voice saying " go kill yourself." And then silence.

I couldn't do it anymore. My stomach was inside out. Everything felt like it was going to explode. I got up slowly took my bag and walked to the bathroom. Since I know I'm going to get beaten up every day I bring makeup to cover all the bruises.

After I covered up all the bruises. I limped out of the school, and to my house.

RECENT TIME

Set up a hook, brought a chair and got some rope. As I finished... I looked up at it and cried.

It was a choice of life... Or death..