Part 16

Hey, I'm so happy to be on the what's hot list for Science fiction! I'm also a little behind on what I want to be happening right now in this story, so sorry if it feels a little rushed! Enjoy, LittlePurple88

--------------------------------

We all stop. The gun pointed at my head is huge. The robots lighted face is a dark shade of red, showing that it’s angry. For me, it can’t get much worse.

Nobody says anything. Our breathing is silent. I hear a slight ringing in my ear, that’s definitely new. I think the bomb might have had something to do with that. The robot lifts the gun and does a weird thing that makes parts of the gun twist. I gulp, which starts everything.

Time slows, and I can see the bullet coming out of the gun. I duck and scream at everyone to do the same. Thankfully, nobody gets shot, yet. Then every goes crazy.

Duilio seems to pull a huge weapon that looks slightly like a gun out of nowhere. He shoots the robot, but almost instantly another robot comes in. The option of closing the door isn’t possible with the first robot having knocked it over, and it now looks pitiful from in being cracked in half and stomped down, also there’s a huge bullet hole, and the hinges are flat.

Another robot comes in the room, almost shooting Dermont, but it only alerts Dermont. I start to watch him break the robot down, but suddenly my left arm starts to throb.

I look down and see that it’s soaked through my old shirt. Crap.

I look around for something to tie it up with. Would a sheet work? Yeah, probably. I start to grab a sheet of the bed when a robot gets in my way. Great.

“Girl, this has gone far enough,” It says in a monotone voice. I swear, this robot looks really evil. If it could do an evil grin, I bet it could. Scratch that, I think it is.

“You’re right Mr Robot. You have gone too far,” I say before taking a lamp off a table and smashing it on the top of the robot sending sparks down, and the robot to come confused for just long enough so I can run around behind it and open its programing box and turn in off.

“That’s better,” I mutter under my breath.

I take the sheet off the bed and rip it so it is the right size before I untie my shirt from around my armpit. The cut from Bob may be small, but it sure bleeds a lot!

I retie the sheet around it securely and already I can see my blood starting to stain the sheet red. It’s going to be best just to ignore my left arm, I’ll use my right hand for everything.

I’m still planning my next move when a robot from nowhere and is about to bash my head in. It raises it’s metal arm above my head. I know I’m about to die. My mind is screaming at my body to move, scream, do anything! But I’m frozen. I’m going to die and I’m not even fighting.

Just then, Gar comes and puts a strange silver rod to the alien, shutting it off and freezing it at thesame time, saving my life.

“You didn’t think I was going to let you die did you?” Gar asks lightly, though I can tell he’s frightened.

I just nod a little, it seems my mind is now frozen.

“Well go fight them!” Gar says patting my shoulder before turning around and tapping another robot with the silver rod.

I unlike everyone else don’t have any weapons. I start to panic, but then I see Enzi and Gerlinde at the door. Finally, help has come.

Gerlinde eyes grow huge, first she looks frightened, then angry. She mutters something under her breath, then attacks a robot. I turn around just in time to pick up a book and bash a robots looking sensor in.