Part 3

A/N hello my wonderful readers! Ok so I'm adding another part! I'm pretty sure it's going to be kinda short.... but I have much planned for then parts after it! Thanks, Mermy (I've decided to use this as a code name... It's kinda a nickname I got from this kid. So yeah!)

-----------------------------------------------------

Chappter 13

"Gar! Hey um I kinda have some things to explain..." I say running to catch up to him. He seems pretty intent on getting his mid day meal, even though there's nothing really to look forward to.

"What are you going to explain? Maybe the fact you are suddenly so odd? Or you're having a weird thing with Dermont? Whats going on? You suddenly just... Changed!" He says, his voice full of anger and annoyance.

"I'm sorry. I've been confused lately too! Can we go in that empty classroom? I kinda have some more private stuff to tell you..." I say in a loud whisper.

We enter the classroom and I make sure the door is completely closed before talking. "OK, well remember that wall? With the wind?" I ask, knowing his answer already. 

"How could I forget it?"

"Ok well anyways, something happened. Before you came back I heard a scream. It felt so framiliar. I went back there yesterday. I kinda went behind the wall. That's where I met Slavica," I pause and look into Gar's eyes. He looks back for a second then looks away. I look down, deciding to continue. I tell him what Slavica told me about our past, the Venetians mixing a little with humans, the Alians, then about how she was going to go down.

"I wonder where down is. Could it be..." Gar says trailing off debaiting something against himself. 

"Where? I'm not sure either. I was thinking maybe Earth," I say.

"That's what I was thinking too."

"I'll talk to Slavica tomorrow. Another thing is well um, I kinda can communicate with her through my dreams. At least I did last night. I kinda learned something about um Dermont too..." I say looking at the floor. Wow I've never noticed how interesting it is with the swirls... Uh oh... 

"What did you learn about Dermont?" Gar asks coldly. I was scared that was gonna happen. 

"Well we were kinda made for each other. Literally. He can kinda read my mind..." I say still looking at the ground. 

"Kinda? Or actually?"

"Um, actually." 

"Well what are you going to do?" He asks. Why is he so mad?

"I'm not sure! I told you I was confused! This is partially why, Ok?!" I feel my cheeks heating up. He looks straight into my eyes, I look into his grey eyes, which are currently very dark. I've noticed that over the years his eyes change color with his mood. They're lighter when he's happy, the worse his mood is, the darker his eyes get. 

"It's ok. I understand that you're confused and don't have control. Remember you can trust me, with anything and I'll always be there for you," He says with care in his voice, his eyes lighten up. I smile slightly before saying, "Thank you."

We leave the classroom and find that lunch is over. Oh well, I'm not too hungry, and I doubt Gar is. Suddenly, I feel my arm being pulled, then I'm being pulled through the crowed towards the door. I look to where I'm being pulled. I see a boy about my age, a little taller than me with short and very curly black hair. I can't see his face since he's still pulling me somewhere. I start to stumble but he catches me, I find my self staring into deep brown eyes. I stand up straight and look away. Then get pulled into a room. "Hello, Miss Nolan. My name is Duilio." He says closing the door. How does he know my last name? "My brother is Dermont. I know Slavica through dreams. I can read you're thoughts, and feel you're emotions occationally unlike my brother." 

"Ok... but one question."

"Ask away."

"You guys don't look anything alike. You have curly hair he has straight. You're skin is darker, his is light. His eyes are light, your's are dark..." I stop, he probably get's the point.

"We are different in a lot of ways. Personalitly too. He's rude I'm not..." He jokes, which makes me laugh. 

"So why do you need to talk to me?" I ask.

"There's a slight desiction you have to make. Oh by the way Miss Nolan-" He says before I interrupt him.

"Call me Ilinka, please."

"Of course. Anyways, there is going to be a slight war, as I know Slavica told you, you were made to be the way for humans to be free again."

"Wait what?"

"She didn't put it that way I'm guessing..."

"No..." I say shaking my head slowly.

"When the time comes, I'm to be you're head captain of the war ships." 

"What war ships?" I ask. 

"You'll see our equiptment tomorrow," He says.

"Ok. Well I'm pretty sure I have to go back and study. See you tomorrow in the lunch room?" I ask. 

"Alright. Good bye, until torrorow."

"See ya!" I then walk out of the room towards my room for the oh so great (note the sarcasm) study time.