Recap :)

HILLO!!! Yes a mix of hi and hello. I told everyone that I would post a part today...but its goint to be about the characters!! Tricky tricky Mermy! Sorry I'm kinda hyper.... But I still might post a part today if all my lovely readers vote and comment!!! PLEASE!!! I promise if you guys do I'll write about what happened to Gar and post about the space ships... Anyway... here's the characters and how I pernounce their names, of course you can do it however you want. 

---------------------------------

Ilinka- her name is actually spelled with an i at the begininng but on Wattpad they show upper case i's like this: I. So it's actually i-link-a. She's the daring and soon to be leading, main character. She has curly/ wavey red and orange hair and green eyes.

Gar- His name is pronounced as spelled. He's Ilinka's best friend. He has dark brown hair with grey eyes, that change with his mood. They're darker when he's in a bad mood. 

Gerlinde- I normally say Ger-lind, ignoring the e. She has black hair with dark brown eyes. She's normally very serious, but when she's in a good mood she laughs a lot. 

Dermont- I don't really have a special way of saying his name. He has a huge crush on Ilinka and was made for her, literally. Ilinka finds him very annoying. He can tell what she's thinking. 

Enzi- Gerlinde's friend. He smiles and is almost always in a good mood. Redish brown hair, brown eyes, small and short. 

Slavica- Ilinka's sister. Looks like her, excpet taller and older. 

Pierre- I pronouce it like pea-air. His real name is Pierrick. Shaggy blonde hair with intese blue eyes. Venla's boyfriend. 

Venla- Pierre's girlfriend. Light brown hair and hazel eyes. She's normally pretty quiet.

Rei- It's actually like ray, just spelled differently. She has black hair and dark eyes. She's what we would normally call asian. 

Duilio. I say Doo-Lio. He's Dermont's brother, but much less annoying and very polite. He's going to be the ship comander, helping Ilinka with everything. He can also tell what she's thinking and sometimes what she's feeling. 

Melba & Melek- Used to be Ilinka's roomates. They're twins and not a very big part of the story, Ilinka used to be friends with them and misses them.

-----------

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, vote, comment and fan!! It would make my day, heck, it would make my week!!!! Thanks, Mermy