Astral and Alit: War's End (part 2)

The first thing you saw when your eyes fluttered open was a misty, iridescent world of light. You heard unfamiliar sounds all around you, like echos underwater. Had you passed out? What was going on here?

A woman in a long, white and blue dress sat next to you. She had light blue skin and white hair, and plain yellowish eyes that seemed to be filled with sadness. "Do you know who you are?" That was a strange question to ask. Come to think of it, you didn't know. You didn't remember anything. You told her this.

"Ah." Her eyes never blinked, never left the spiraling galaxy below your feet.

"...Who are you?" You decided to ask.

"Ena. I am a protector of Astral World. That's where you are, child. You are one of us."

"So I live in Astral World. Why can't I remember anything?"

"Your memories must have been left at the place of your death. It looks like you died on a battlefield... not on earth though... Why would a human be on Barian?" What was she looking at?!

"So wait, an I... a ghost?" you asked, a bit afraid of the answer.

"Something like it, my dear. You are a living being though."

Something entered the room behind you, and you whirled around to come face to face with another ghostly figure. You spent a decent deal of time just staring each other down, before he shook his head and spoke. "Ena, it's done. They've surrendered."

The woman turned to the newcomer in shock. "Really?" Her eyes lit up.

"One of the Barian emperors went berserk and tore through their armies."

"Alit..." You spoke the word without knowing what it meant or where it came from.

"That was his name." The new entity looked turned to you curiously. "Who are you?"

"She does not know," Ena answered. "Would you take her to Barian? That is where she died."

"I will, Ena. They require you to be down there to ensure they are sincere."

"Yes, Astral, I will be going then." Ena left, leaving you with the being she called Astral.

"Okay, could you do me a favor and PLEASE TELL ME what's going on here?"

He floated over to you and placed a glowing hand on your cheek, making you inhale sharply. "Nothing... no memories." He removed his hand. "You are a dead human. You lost your memories on your way here, and for some reason they reside on Barian."

"And where is that?"

"I will take you there." You found yourself floating off the apparent ground after the alien.

***

You had been flying around for an immeasurable amount of time- anywhere between an hour and eight. A lot of the time he made you close your eyes and follow him blindly; he knew you wouldn't like what you saw. You asked what it was, and he replied loss.

"So what does it feel like, getting your memory back?" You asked, fingers draped over your eyes and the other hand in Astral's. 

"At first it's just scenes, like reading about some character in a book. Then the emotions- pain, happiness, fear, whatever you felt during that scene comes back and you realize it's your history."

"That sounds scary." Your fingers twitched and you had to resist the urge to look behind them. 

"It is, but it is worth it to know who you used to be." He led you down. "Look."

You saw a boy with silver hair, light purplish grey skin and armor scribbling something on a paper. "Astral!" He called. "What brings you here? I figured you would be with Ena." He didn't talk with his mouth because he didn't seem to have one. You kind of heard it in your mind.

"I have more important things to deal with, Durbe." Astral motioned to you. "She died on Barian World and we are going to find her memories."

"Barian..." you murmured to yourself. "I know that word. And I know you." You point to the one Astral called Durbe. "You're a Barian emperor."

He stared at you with violet eyes. "Astral, do Astral beings look like the humans they once were?"

"Yes, to a certain extent."

"You were Alit's girlfirend, y/n!"

They came back. Your memories of the days you spent together, his face, his bright green eyes, one aways covered by his bangs, and what you used to look like... "No, this isn't me. Was that me? But, I don't remember..."

"Y/n?" You spun around to come face to face with a red-clad Barian. "Y/n!"

"Alit!" And then the feelings came back to the images. Passion, love, remorse. 

You found yourself engulfed in a hug. "I thought I lost you forever..."

"It's okay, I'm here now. I'm here now, nothing's going to separate us."

"But you're Astral now..."

"It didn't stop us when you were an alien and I was human. Now we're both aliens. That's okay, right?"

"Yeah. It's okay. Now we can stay together forever."

"Forever."

////////////////////////////

UUUHHHHGGGGGGGGGGG THIS IS SO STUPID AND CHEESY OMG I WAS FRAMED NO I WASN'T I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK A MONTH OR SOMETHING I WAS JUST EXPIERIENCING WRITERS BLOCK AND SCHOOL AND THOSE ARE NOT A GOOD COMBINATION.

Keep your feet on the ground

and your soup in the toilet.

COURAGE.

okay, the QOTD is... which one of the Barians is your favorite?

Okay, what else... oh yeah, I'll be doing other things soon. Atem and Yami are coming.

ugh....... I need to go to bed.

PS I will make another Astral x reader since this one was just kind of another Alit one.