Yusei: Creative title

Hey people. I said I was going to do Kalin first, but to be honest, I've never actually heard Kalin talk, I don't know anything about him, so I'm going to do Yusei, cuz I know slightly more about him. Plus, four or five people have asked me to write for him, so...

I was having trouble with this (why it's so late) so my sister was like, get off your rump and write! so i did. Bwonk.

.*.*.*.*.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!" you find yourself screaming. You grab the boy in front of you tighter.

How did you get here? Well... You met Yusei one night when you were out exploring. You were lost, so he helped you find your way back home. And then... he invited you out to go for a ride with him. You had very little idea what he meant, but you decided to say yes. Now it's three nights later, and you're riding on the back of Yusei's motorcycle, barely able to see out of the oversized riding helmet he offered you.

"You want me to slow down?" You heard him calling.

Hmm. The rush of the wind, the adrenaline working overtime from your head to toes... "No thank you!"

You felt him laugh. "Okay, hang on!"

You were about to respond when the breath was knocked from your body. The motorcycle swerved in between tall buildings, suddenly accelarating as it plunged down a flight of stairs. You shrieked again.

Yusei pulled the machine to a stop. You almost fell over. "You okay?" he asked you.

After breathing heavily for a few moments, you tackled the boy in a hug. "Let's go again!"

.*.*.*.*.

So once again, short, kinda random, but I hope you liked it! :3

And check out the song, It's the best for Yusei x anybody :D

////////////////////////////////////////

Anybody reading this after 1/27, I will do another Yusei x reader at some point, maybe a backstory to this one! I came to this decision because I reread this and was horrified I wrote something so short ^^'