Leo: Ice Cream

Leo opened the freezer and pulled out two containers of ice cream and two spoons. "Um, are you going to put those in cups?" You ask.

"Nope!" The aqua-haired boy sat on the couch next to you. "You want caramel swirl or moose tracks?"

You picked your favorite. "So you and your sister, you just live here in this massive penthouse by yourself, and eat entire quarts of ice cream?" (Metric system fail omr)

"Most of the time." Leo shoveled a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth and his expression turned to discontent.

"What, you didn't get the flavor you like?"

"No, I was just thinking..." A moment of silence passed. "Oh yeah, I was talking. My sister is at a sleepover, and it's the first time I've been away from her in a long time... she usually takes the moose tracks..."

"Well, you miss your sister. It must be hard having a twin of the opposite gender, huh?"

"I feel bad for my friends, a lot of them have sisters they really don't get along with."

"Aw, you're special."

"I just feel betrayed! Luna is my best friend, and she's just leaving me alone!" The boy stood up, then flopped back down on the couch.

"Some tantrum there." You moved closer to the troubled boy. "Look, girls just need some time to be away from boys. You shouldn't be offended, it's just nature."

"Hey, I just thought of something!" Leo smiled and sat upright. "Maybe we should have a sleepover!"

"Um, us?"

"Yeah! It'll be totally awesome!"

"So you weren't listening to anything I was just saying?"

"...No, I was just... Will you sleep over here tonight? Please?"

You looked at the boy, who at this point was standing on the couch, not even looking at you. Leo was always the kind to plan things out before they happened. It was clear this was happening. "Sure, I have to ask my mom, but-"

"Yahoo!!" You found yourself bouncing up and down on the couch cushions. "You don't even have to leave, we can just call your mom to make sure it's okay and you can borrow pajamas from Luna! We're going to have so much fun!!"

//////////////////////////

After several hours of playing board games, riding bikes, and dueling with Leo, you flopped on Luna's bed, thoroughly exhausted. "Geeze, that was more fun than people should be allowed to have."

Leo flopped beside you. "Yeah, I'm beat. Thanks for playing with me though. It's boring when I'm the only one here."

"Yeah, it's a big place to be alone in. It won't be like this forever, Luna'll be back in the morning."

The boy next to you yawned. "You want to go to bed?" You asked.

"Yeah, but do you want to finish the ice cream first?"

"...Yeah."

/////////////////////////////

Leo, for my darling sister PokeNova , because very few Yugioh boys are her age :3