Rei: When You're Afraid

For 808Hawaii_girl Omg you are one of my favorite people ever and I hope you like! And if you know what's good for you, WATCH THE VIDEO. IT'S AMAZING.

You find yourself shivering despite it being summertime. Why did you agree to hang out with the weirdest guy in school, Rei Shingetsu? Especially at night. Whoooo.

Suddenly someone calls to you. You look up, and see a mango-haired head watching you from on top of a building.

"Oh my gosh," you yell, "why are you on the roof of the Giant?"

"Oh, is that what store this is?" How are you supposed to respond to that? "Come on, I'll help you up!"

"There is no way you're getting me up on that roof!"

"Then pick any roof you want!"

Is that really his idea of a joke? You were scared silly of heights, and really just want to bail at this point. Rei comes down somehow, disappearing and then reappearing on the ground. "What are you waiting for?"

"You aren't getting me on a roof, Shingetsu. No way."

Rei grabbed your hand and pulled you close, your faces just inches from touching. "I'm not the type to take 'no' for an answer." You try to back away, but his grip is iron. "Come on, you can see the stars so much better from up there!"

You don't know how he did it, but you found yourself on top of a building, clutching onto the wild boy tightly. "N-no, heights are r-really not my thing..."

"You're doing fine, y/n. Besides, you're pretty when you're afraid."

.*.*.*.*.

Hope you enjoyed! it might be worse than I think cuz I am extremely tired on account of staying up to 11 and waking up at 7 three times in a row. DON'T try it if you have a choice.

Yugioh Boys X Reader One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें