Jaden: Penalty game

"And - you win. Again."

"That's seven times in a row, isn't it?" You sigh as Jaden helps you up. After dueling him and losing for an entire afternoon, you were pretty beat.

"Let's take a break. I'll buy us some chips or something." You turn to walk away, but a hand grabs you.

"Wait! Can we duel one more time?"

You stare at him. "Who are you and what have you done with Jaden? He would never turn down food."

"Come on, just one more time." It's hard to resist his sparkling stare.

"Ugh, okay."

"This time, loser has to play a penalty game."

"What?"

"Doesn't matter. You already agreed."

*I'm not going to narrate the duel scene because many of you I'm sure would win in a duel against Jaden*

For the eighth time this afternoon, you find yourself flat on your back staring at the sky and wondering where you went wrong. "Up you go." For the right time this afternoon, Jaden helps you to your feet.

"I knew this was going to happen," you grumble.

"Ready to play?"

"Yeah, just please don't make this be totally stu-" You were interrupted by the brunette smashing his lips against yours. In your shock you almost slapped him. He kisses like he duels: spontaneously and no going back.

When you pulled away you were blushing madly. "Fun game, huh?" You refuse to give an honest answer. "Well. Come on, let's get a snack. You said you'd pay."

How did this guy keep outsmarting you?

/////////////////////////////

Jaden, for... LightningClawedSky I think. Hope you enjoyed as always!

~Ava & the Gang