"Are y'all here for the news on a... Karla Cabello?" She asks gently.

They all stand, looking at her expectantly with their full attention.

"Well, the doctor is in there with her right now to explain a little better. You all may go in, but she is still drowsy from the medication so please do not overwhelm the poor girl," she says, ushering them to follow. They exchange quick glances before rushing after her.

She leads them down a hallway to a shut door. The nurse stops outside of it.

"Go in quietly please," she says before walking away. Dinah opens the door slowly, gasping when she looks in. The other three girls look at each other nervously before following. Lauren almost throws up when she sees Camila.

For an already pretty small person, Camila looked even smaller on the hospital bed. She looked so fragile and frail, like if you touched her she'd fall apart. As Lauren got closer she saw the damage. She had stitches on her scalp, the hair shaved in that area with some dried blood still there. She had a badly swollen black eye, and she had a broken leg with a bright pink cast. What a happy color for such a terrible accident. She was attached to all sorts of machines, an IV stuck in her right arm and a hospital wrist band to go along with the thin hospital gown that made her look even paler than she seemed. To top it off, she had an oxygen mask.

"Oh my god," Ally exclaims under her breath shakily. They all practically burst into tears at the sight of the unconscious girl.

"Camz..." Lauren chokes out. Dinah hugs her side tightly.

The doctor turns, noticing them before he walks over. "I'm Dr. Seinfeld, sorry to meet you girls under some devastating circumstances. Ms. Cabello is in an almost critical condition due to her father, I'm afraid. Head trauma, bruising and a broken leg along with two broken ribs," he says, glancing down at the chart. "He beat her with his hands as well as a beer bottle before attacking her mother, who is down the hall-"

"I need to see her, too," Dinah cuts him off.

He nods. "Two doors down," he says, pointing to the left of the room.

"We'll come with you so Lauren can be alone with her for a moment," Ally says, nodding her head for Normani to follow them. Once they're gone, Dr. Seinfeld turns to Lauren.

"I'm so sorry this happened. Lauren, was it?" She nods, tears welling in her eyes as she looks at Camila.

"I'm going to be right outside in the nurses station, alright Lauren? Call if you need me," he says softly, rubbing her shoulder sympathetically before disappearing out the door.

Lauren hesitantly walks over to the bedside, sitting in the plastic chair. She grasps Camila's hand carefully, like she'd shatter into a million pieces if she touched her too hard. She starts crying as she kisses the back of the younger girl's hand, a tube with masking tape stuck in her other hand that was limp beside her.

"Camz... I-I don't know if you can hear me... but I'm here. I'm here now, a-and I'm so sorry, Camz, I'm sorry..." Lauren's voice cracks as she starts sobbing.

Camila's eyes flutter open, and she's confused for a moment when she looks around and then feels pain all over. When she hears a muffled sob, she turns her head to see Lauren, holding her hand and she has her face buried in the hospital bed to quiet herself. A rush of relief washes over her at the sight of the green eyed girl. Camila squeezes her hand weakly.

Lauren's head shoots up, and she smiles sadly when she sees Camila is awake. "Hey Camz," she says shakily, moving closer to her. Camila tries to talk, but is confused when it's muffled. She lifts her hand to her face and notices the oxygen mask. She pulls it off without thinking about it.