Wonderful Things

Sorry this is a short chapter compared to my others, it's more of a filler for the next one :)

----------------------

"I see someone had fun last night, are you cheating on me?" Scott mocked as Kirstie took her place opposite him in a cafe in Harlem. She had prepared herself for all the teasing that was going to come her way on the trip over there so she was ready to play along.

"Maybe." She brushed his comment off and began to look through the menu knowing it would be driving him crazy. She knew he was desperate for the gossip, she'd known him too long to know he never passed up the opportunity to nosey. She had even made a dramatically slow walk over to the bar to order an iced tea, knowing he was glaring at her the whole way. It wasn't only Scott who loved to tease.

"I can't believe you slept with someone else." He joked which startled Kirstie. How did he know? She was certain that they hadn't mentioned that in the post.

"Wait what?" She had snapped out of her act the moment she heard he knew more than he should.

"Come on Kirst, it's obvious. The picture from the train which I'm still not sure what you were doing on at that time of day, the 'love you through the night' stuff. Not to mention his neck looks like the guy had been attacked and we both know they don't get there by accident..." He sassily trailed off and began to sip his drink through a straw, watching as she squirmed under his words.

"Ummm."

"I totally know you got some last night Kirstie so spill." He watched it amused as she turned beet red. "You still need to tell me all about this Prince Charming of yours especially since I saved your ass yesterday no questioned asked. Also, from the look on your face when you walked in here, he is a beast in the bedroom and you know how I love a good sex story."

She anxiously glanced around the cafe to see if anyone was listening in. Scott really knew how to embarrass her but she loved him for it. "Well as you know he's called Avi. He's actually Esther's little brother."

"Really? I'll remember to mention to her about how good her little bro is in bed. Now spill, I want all the good details - the other stuff can come later." He leaned forward on the table to intimidate her into telling him everything.

"If I admit to sleeping with him could we please stop talking about it and go back to regular questions?" She squeaked out, desperate for the conversation they were having to be over. Not only were they in a very public restaurant but he was her best friend (and supposed boyfriend) and talking to him about that was just weird.

"Deal."He seemed satisfied for now but Kirstie knew he would start asking her about it again the first chance he had.

"Okay then I slept with him. Now, Scotty, ask me some normal, mature questions." She calmly took a sip of her iced tea to regain her composure. She could tell she was grinning at the memory of the previous night and that her cheeks were probably a lovely cherry colour.

"How did y'all meet?"

"He busks on the train I get after the shows and he caught my eye. Took us like 5 months to gather up the courage to talk to each other."

"A busker, hmm? It's practically Lady and the Tramp already." He smirked amusedly at his own reference. "You best let me meet him, I need to test whether he is worthy of my dear co-star or not."

"Well, technically you have already met him..." She watched as his face showed the signs of him desperately searching his brain for what she was talking about.

"What? When?" His jaw was so wide open that Kirstie was sure it must of been painful.

"Remember when you and Mitch got wasted at mine? I brought him by before escaping with him up to the roof." She smiled at him out of pleasure of being the dominate one in the conversation.