Her Voice

Hello to the beautiful faces out there! I just wanted to thank you for 100 reads on my second chapter. I've updated it so... enjoy!!

Sasuke's POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sakura probably thinks I'm some sort of creep for staring at her, I couldn't help it! She walked out of the dining hall very quickly... I wonder where she's going. "Hey Teme! I saw you sitting with 
Sakura-chan! Wanna tell us what's going on between you two? I saw you talking to her in class as well so you guys must have some sort of relationship ...right?" Naruto taunted me, he's asking for it. "What? Sasuke spoke to a girl? Above all Sakura Haruno?" Neji jeered at me. Stupid Naruto, telling people about Sakura now everyone's going to think something's up between us if people hear him and his big mouth. "She spoke to him as well though so she must have a thing for him!" Kiba joined in and I just sighed. "She said she spoke to me because I was alone, that's all." They all looked at me in unison, "Oh yeah... She speaks to people who are alone... I wonder why" They all began to smirk mischievously, "I got and idea! Let's get Sasuke to hook up with Sakura!" Everyone nodded in agreement apart from me who just sat there dumbfounded. "Do I have a say in this?" I ask hopefully. Of course I knew what the answer was going to be... "NO!"

As they were all discussing their stupidity of trying to get me with Sakura, I managed to slip away and escape the dining hall unnoticed and headed towards the roof, the most peaceful place I know of in this school, but apparently, someone beat me to it. I heard the sound of a piano piece playing from what sounded like a phone speaker. I walked out slightly to see who was there. Sakura-chan... I saw her with the same depressed look on her face, she parted her lips as if she was getting ready to sing. I shut my eyes wanting to listen. As she began...

You cry yourself to sleep
'Cause the hurt is real
And the pain cuts deep
All hope seems lost
With heartache your closest friend
And everyone else long gone

You've had to face the music on your own
But there is a sweeter song
That calls you home saying

You're not alone
For I am here
Let  me wipe away your every tear
My love I've never left your side
I have seen you through your darkest night
And I'm the one who's loved you all your life
All your life

Faithful and true
Forever
My love will carry you

I opened my eyes and I looked over at her to see tears running down her cheeks and her hair was running across the floor around her. Sakura-chan? I wanted to talk to her but how do you talk to someone you've just heard sing. I watched her in astonishment. She stood up and her hair flowed down to her heels. I felt someone tap my shoulder. Dobe and my friends. I put my finger to my lips and pointed towards Sakura. They seemed mesmerized by her beauty. Wait... what am I saying? She's just a girl don' t think about her. I looked at her to see she was tying her hair at the bottom and wrapping it underneath the top to make her hair seem shoulder-length. When she sang, she seemed like a completely different person... I wonder why. I tapped my friends and ushered them along so Sakura doesn't know we were listening.

Sakura's POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

I stood up after singing my heart out, that always makes me feel better, why do I feel like I'm being watched... ugh my head hurts from my hairstyle but... no one can know. I can't ruin anything. Not now. Not when everyone looks so happy... I walked towards my last lesson: PE with Guy-sensei. I have to try not to use my full strength on my opponent. 

As I went into the changing room, I spotted Ino and ran over to her. "Hey Ino!" I happily greet. "Hm? Oh hey Sakura! I didn't see you at all during lunch, were you on the roof practicing your song again?" Hole in one, I smile nervously, "Hehe... possibly?" We both laughed. Unfortunately, Ino wasn't as athletic as me to pass the trials for the top group. I sighed and went to Guy-Sensei. "What we doing today Sensei?" I ask hopefully. "Ah, Ms Haruno, we're doing Taijutsu! Make sure you show your youth!" I felt my inner face palm, I smiled innocently on the outside though. When everyone showed up, Guy-sensei called out the matches. I was put with Karin, I always wanted to give her a piece of my mind and now was the time. What? Even I have my enemies! She's the one who starts rumors about me because I sit next to Sasuke, she claims him like some sort of object and this ticks me off! Not because she believes she possesses him it's because Sasuke isn't treated like he's human, he's treated like a doll that's being tossed around and claimed. I'm trying to create a school where everyone can get along and be treated fairly. 

I watched the other fights, watching their chakra control and making sure no one was getting hurt too badly. Next was Sasuke and Sasori. I think Sasori's a puppeteer, he's not strong physically or mentally so he mostly relies on his puppets. Sasuke on the other hand, I have no idea what he's capable of, I know he has the sharingan but that's about it... He's an Uchiha and I've heard that they specialize in fireball jutsus so I watched Sasuke intently to learn more about his power and I took glances at Sasori every now and then since I knew chakra strings took precise chakra control, but I didn't need to focus much on that since Harunos are known for their outstanding chakra control and our secret powers. Sasuke had his sharingan activated but I could still look into the since I'm a genjustu type ninja meaning I can see through genjutsu. Sasuke may have the Sharingan but I have the Galaxia, a stronger pair of eyes, they strengthen all my attacks and makes all jutsu with color turn blood red. I need to study the sharingan... learn its weaknesses, I need to watch closely...