I sit up again, this time attempting to stand, but I knock over a pillow in the process, and it lands on the sleeping twin's head. He's not sleeping anymore.

"Ness?" It's Fred who speaks to me from the floor.

"Em... Yeah?" I say, not knowing how to respond.

"You woke me up." He grumbles.

"I didn't mean to... I was just going." I turn and walk towards the dorm door as I say this.

"Wait!" He says. I turn around and walk back to him.

"What?" I ask.

In response, he throws the pillow at me and it hits me in the face. A grin spreads across my face and I toss it back at him, picking up another for myself. In a second, he's up and we are having a pillow fight in the middle of the dorm.

"I'm trying to sleep..." George groans, putting his head under his pillow.

"Hey she started it!" Fred says, pointing a finger at me.

I open my mouth to argue, but I don't get the chance to because all of a sudden, I'm being pelted with pillows from around the room. The other boys in the dorm have all chosen this moment to sit up and throw their pillows at me, thinking I'm the reason they're all up so early. Fred, of course, finds this hilarious, especially because he's the one that started the pillow fight.

"I'll get you back Fred." I say calmly. Fred, who was probably expecting me to yell at him, looks surprised but nevertheless, he only smiles.

I roll my eyes and leave the dorm. I walk down the stairs to the common room where I find Lani and McKenna looking for me.

"What were you doing up there?" McKenna asks, raising her eyebrow at me.

"I passed out after detention and the twins carried me to their dorm." I say. Although I've said this calmly, Lani and McKenna seem to explode, jumping up and down, and asking a million questions.

"Who was it that carried you?"

"Where did you sleep?"

"What exactly happened?"

"Calm down guys, it's not a big deal. Fred carried me, I slept in his bed..." Lani and McKenna squeal, "Calm down! Fred slept on the floor. Can we please just go up to the dorm? I'll tell you whatever you want to know there."

Lani and McKenna nod aggressively and pretty much drag me up the stairs to the dorm. Once we have closed the door to the dorm behind us, they start asking questions again, luckily, Angelina and Katie are nowhere to be found.

"Wait, didn't I tell you it looked like he was flirting with her the other day?" McKenna says, elbowing Lani.

"Who?" I ask, clueless.

"Fred!" They say at the same time.

"Guys, Fred is one of my best friends, nothing more. Now will you let me get dressed? Breakfast is starting soon." I say. It's only 6:30am and I'm exhausted.

Lani and McKenna leave the dorm, and I dress in my school robes. When I'm ready, I go downstairs. I've only taken a couple steps when I'm tackled to the ground by two people. I'm laying on my stomach and I can't see my attackers, though I'm assuming Fred and George are behind this. I roll over so I'm on my back and sure enough, the twin redheads are on top of me.

"Get off!" I almost whine when I see who it is

"No thanks..." George says, looking at Fred expectantly.

"We're comfy." Fred finishes his twin's sentence once again.

"Ugh, why am I even friends with you?" I ask, they were always harassing me.