From the Backseat

D E S C R I P T I O N 
__________________________

Have you ever truly looked at someone when they're ignorant to your gaze and you feel something? There's that spark that sets every curious bone in your body on fire. They intrigue you and you want to know more. You see them every day and every day you chicken out. But one day, you get off that bus just one stop early, following him right off.

That's where this story begins, with the first few moments of what could be an epic love story or a tragic mistake. Maybe it'll even be a little of both.

A U T H O R S   N O T E 
_________________________

This story will be switching point of views every, or every other chapter. It's in both the main characters point of views. Keep in mind that I am a girl, so writing from a boys perspective is a bit of a challenge to me. If at times it seems like the main boy is sounding a bit too much like a girl, let me know please.

Everything in this story is completely fiction, except for the city this story takes place in. Character names, places, etcetera is all my idea. If this story is like anything you've read here on wattpad than it is completely coincidental. I promise you.

Please do not steal anything from my story. I'm working extremely hard on this story and I would appreciate if you just didn't try to take anything that is mine from this story.

Please do comment and vote, it makes me very happy to know what y'all are thinking when reading my story.

I have not completed this story prior to uploading it on her. I do want to upload this onto Swoon Reads when it is done, so please let me know what you think. Comment if you see any grammar mistakes or plot holes that need to be fixed. I would really appreciate it.

I do not upload on a regular schedule. In fact, it might take me a bit to get up chapters, but just stay patient with me.

ALL CHAPTERS WILL BE UNEDITED UNLESS SAID OTHERWISE.

The only thing that is not mine while updating this story is any pictures of videos I do post along with the chapters. I don't do it often but if it relates to the chapter enough, then I will.

I hope you enjoy this story!

M E G A A N N I C O L E E