"He, Caitlin." Barry says a bit worry."How's your day?"

        "Get back to S.T.A.R Labs now!" Caitlin says. Oh, man, we are in so much trouble. 

        "On my way," says Barry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Barry comes in giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Wasn't supposed to hear that?" he joked. I was going to come up with a great comeback until Caitlin burst out with her question.

        "Have you three lost your minds? Who do think you are?"

        "Well I and Cisco are the eyes and ears, and he's the feet," I say, gaining myself another dirty look for the day. "Hey, you wanted an answer I gave you one."

        "This isn't funny. You couldn't have gotten yourself killed. You can't be running around the city like some supersonic fireman." says Caitlin.

        "Why not? This is what we talked about: Me using my speed to do good." Barry says.

        "We did say that," I say.

        "We talked about you helping us contain other people who might have been affected by the particle accelerator explosion." says Caitlin.

        "Yeah, Meta-humans. And aside from Clyde Mardon, we haven't found any, so why can't Barry help people with his speed." I asked.

        "People in this city still need my help. And I can help them." Barry points out.

        "We can help them." I correct him. Dr. Wells came into the Cortex.

        "Will you please say something?" Caitlin asked Dr.Wells. I rolled my eyes, does she really need back up on this.

        "I think what Caitlin is saying, in her own spectacularly anger way, is that we are just beginning to understand what your body is capable of. Not to sound like a broken record, Mr. Allen I do caution restraint," says Dr.Wells.

        "Dr.Wells, I doubt restraint is how you got to be the man you are today." says Barry.

        "In a wheelchair and a pariah. Lack of restraint is what made me these things." Dr.Wells says leaving, he had a point.

        "Know your limits," says Caitlin."Don't expert me in patching you up every time you break something." she then leaves the Cortex, good thing to cause I had enough of her negative comments.

        "Hey, uh anything happens out there today? The sensors in the suit were kicking back some weird telemetry like vitals spiked for a few seconds," says Cisco.

        "Never felt better," says Barry. "Um... Madison, I was thinking... maybe... I don't know... do you want to go on a date sometime?" his face turned to a dark shade of red.

        I blushed."I'll love too." I said with a smile. Barry was about to say something, but his phone stared to vibrate. He let out a sigh and picked up the phone.

        "Hey, Joe, everything, all right? I'll be right there." Barry hangs up. "My day job beckons," he says. I watch him leave and sigh. Talk about bad timing Joe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "I would have taken European folklore to cover my sociology requirement, but no. You said, 'take journalism, like me Iris, Reporters have all the fun.'" says Iris as we walked into Barry's Lab.

        "Well, they do!" 

        "Well, guess what Madison?" Iris says as we enter Barry's Lab."Reporters have none of the fun. Journalism is boring. I'm bored. I blame you." I look over at Barry to see him staring at me. I guess Iris saw too. "What? Why are you staring at Madison like that?"