#12 - Alone and The Graham Norton Show

Driving back to Benedict's was kind of boring. He fell asleep for most of the journey and used you for the thing he would lean on. You didn't mind, but it also made yourself tired. You tried your best to keep your eyes open and you did. After the journey was over, you shook Benedict lightly. He moaned and groaned but after a few minutes woke up with you right up to his face. 

"W-w-what's happening?" You chuckled, your hair falling in front of your face. 

"We are at yours, you might want to get up." Smiling he grabbed your hand without you knowing and you both strolled into his house. Benedict made his way to the sofa, laying himself horizontally because he was exhausted. He noticed you park yourself on the sofa next to him and stared at you for a moment while you fiddle with your hair. 

"Hey, hey, [Y/N], come over here." Tensing your cheekbones, you walk over to him, Benedict moving his legs out of the way so that you could sit with him. You lean on his chest and you could hear his heart beating. He stroked your hair slowly and you admired it. "I'm sorry for ignoring you today... It's been a busy one..." 

"No, it's fine..." He sighed, looking down at you. 

"No... it isn't [Y/N], it really isn't." 

"Look you're a celebrity, it's normal. I don't mind, really." You smiled at him, cuddling up to him even more. 

"I promise. I will make it up to you." And so you fell asleep on him. 

******

You woke up with a groan, rubbing your head. In fact, you weren't even leaning on Benedict any more. He was gone. Your eyes glimpse on a post it note and so you read it. 

Hey [Y/N], 

Just gone for the Graham Norton Show. Didn't want to wake you xx

Please turn the TV on at 10pm and watch me :)

Benedict 

You smiled, looking over at a clock. Phew, you thought. It was a few minutes past ten, so you reached over for the remote. Coincidentally, it switched on to channel one and you sat back, waiting for Benedict's entrance. 

"And now, it's time to introduce some guests we have here tonight. Well, a guest here tonight. He is only here for a short time, and he just rose from the dead after jumping off the roof of St. Bartholomew's, please welcome, Benedict Cumberbatch!" Benedict walked out on stage, yourself clapping without knowing. There was loud screaming and clapping coming from the TV. Benedict hugged Graham and sat down on the famous red sofa. "So welcome Benedict for the third time! You look... slim..."

"So do you Graham... have you lost a few pounds?" 

"Yes, I have. Been lifting up some weights and keeping myself... Slim!" The audience laughed and clapped and then they slowly quieted down. "So, Benedict as always, when are we going to see more Sherlock?" 

"Very soon actually, just finished filming the first episode. It was hard, but fun as always." 

"How did he do it though?" Benedict laughed, shaking his head. You knew he couldn't tell anyone. 

"Well, I can let you on a small secret. Basically, me and Mycroft had a cup of tea and then I flipped the cup over and used that as a harness. Moriarty shot himself and he had an inflatable skirt which I landed on!" Graham laughed and the audience begged for the real explanation. 

"Oh come on! We all know that is wrong!" 

"Yes, yes I know. I can't I shouldn't be saying it on national television."

"Yes. Well, erm... there were rumors that you were at Wimbledon, is that correct?" Benedict nodded. 

"Yes, I was." 

"There is this picture of you and this woman here." A picture shows up on the screen of you and Benedict. Well, your head was down and Benedict was walking to the car. You gasped, Benedict's face slightly red. "There is also this clip which was shown on live TV." The clip was shown of you and Benedict about to kiss, the audience clapping. "Is she someone you've known for a while, if I can ask?" 

"She... is wonderful. I mean..." The audience whoops. "She is amazing. Oops, my Cumbercollective fans are just dying right now. Splat, there goes my reputation." 

"Yes, splat. People just stepping on you..."  Graham and Benedict laugh and you stare at the television in shock and embarrassment. "So, you were saying."

"...Oh yes... She is just wonderful. I mean I only met her about a week back. The date totally failed, I am surprised she is still with me to be honest. Um... She is great though yes." You smile, your heart beat cloaked in warmth. The audience 'awwed' at Benedict. 

"Aww, well is she someone you think... you are going to fall for?" He sighs. 

"Yes... I think I am... I think I am falling for her." He looks down slightly. "I love her." Your heart literally jumps out of your chest, you had mixed feelings but the one bursting out of you was happiness. 

"Oh, well that's lovely. Thank you so much, Benedict, for coming here tonight. The whole audience is in disgrace with your explanation of Sherlock but erm!" Graham laughs, looking at the camera. "While some actors are in love, some of them are still single. Please welcome Jake Gyllenhaal!" You turn off the TV, laying back in your chair. Minutes past and you were thinking about what Benedict said on television. You also fell for him. 

All of a sudden, your thoughts were interrupted by the door bell. Opening it, it revealed Benedict with the most sweetest smile. You just stared at him.

You both had to face the fact that you had fallen for each other... 

----------------------------------------------------------

I have to leave it there for now!!! *screams*

Hehe :3 I hoped you like it and it set your heart on fire lol xD

Well, thank you for reading :)

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Thank you :)

~SC