Sorry~

Requested by faliia
Hope you like it!

WARNING; contains SMUT and MATURE LANGUAGE.

---------------------------------

You watched your boyfriend Benedict ruffle his hair as you lay in bed, biting your lower lip.

He gestured towards his body and you giggle

"Like what you see?" He asks with that deep, husky, sexy voice.

"Maybe..." You comment and he sighs, removing his shirt. Benedict leans onto the bed and slowly crawls to you, his hands running up your body.

"Maybe...?" He slides your bra strap down your shoulder and plants kisses. "How about now?" Pressing his lips onto yours, he touches your hips and whispers. "And now..." You moan and grab his hair.

"Fuck, come here!" You whispered and both of you slid under the sheets.

The day passed and it was now time for you to meet Benedict for dinner.

You wanted to surprise him. It was his birthday. You knew how he felt about growing up so you slipped into something a little more revealing and went to his office.

He gave you a key, so you opened the door and quietly closed it.

But before you opened your mouth to greet him, you hear grunting.

It came from upstairs.

You frowned and lightly walked up the wooden stairs, pushing open the bedroom door.

Gasping, you drop the bottle of wine you brought and it shattered.

The man's head swivelled around and it was Benedict.

"[Y/N]..." Your eyes filled with tears. "[Y/N]!"

Running down, you rush to open the door. "Please, [Y/N], let me explain!"

But you slammed the door, and didn't listen to a word he had to say.

Once you had gotten him, you opened a new bottle of wine and poured out a rather big glass for yourself. You downed it in one go as tears ran down your face.

You drank, and drank and drank.

Until, you hear keys jingle and the door open. You glanced at the clock as it read 11:39pm.

However, you didn't bother trying to make eye contact with him.

"Hi..." Benedict says and you ignore him.

He sits down next to you. "[Y/N]... baby, let me explain..." You slap him across the face.

"EXPLAIN?" You scream and shrug. "I don't want a fucking explanation! I... I love you Ben! And you threw five years down the drain!"

You were drunk, but you could hold your drink.

"[Y/N]... please..." You slap him again and he clenches his jaw. "I love and I'm... sorry. It was a moment of weakness. I love you, okay! I love you!" He yells and closes his eyes for a minute.

Then, all of your feelings for him flood back and you smack your lips onto him. "[Y/N] I-"

"Shh!" You place your finger onto his lips. "Do as I say and don't talk." He nods and smiles. "Take off your shirt." You instruct and he pulls it off and throws it into the ground.

You remove your silk dressing gown and reveal your red and black dress. "Take off your trousers." He does so and throws them away. "Now kiss me." Benedict steps closer and presses his lips onto yours and moves lower, pressing them into your collar bone.

" Benedict steps closer and presses his lips onto yours and moves lower, pressing them into your collar bone

His hands run up your thigh and you remove your dress. You moan and he kiss your belly and runs his fingers up and down your lace underwear. "I want you..." You whispered and he pulls down his underwear, then helps you out of yours.

Picking you up, he walks upstairs and places you onto the bed and towers over you

He pins your hands over you head and kisses you passionately.

Then he moves his hips into position and thrusts into you, grunting with every move he made.

The bed rattled as he got stronger and stronger, and pressed his lips back onto yours until finally, you reached your climax.

"Ah..." He sighed and lay down beside you.

You both breathed heavily.

"I forgive you..." He turned to face you.

"Really?"

"I love you too much. Just promise me that you won't fuck another woman ever again." He nods firmly.

"Only you my dear." Pecking your forehead, Benedict slides his arm over your shoulder and you both drift off to sleep.

" Pecking your forehead, Benedict slides his arm over your shoulder and you both drift off to sleep