#13 - Will you have me? |Part 1|

WARNING CONTAINS SOME SMUT, PLEASE SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE ;) OTHERWISE ENJOY XD

----------------------------------------

Both of you just stared at each other. Gosh, it was so awkward.

"So... How was the Graham Norton Show...?" You asked as he still stood in the doorway. He cleared his throat, looking around.

"Oh... It was fine..." Both of kept looking around, hoping not to make eye contact but, you did. He smiled and you and so did you. "Oh [Y\N], I just wanted to say..." He took a deep breath. "I love you!"

"I love you!" He gasped and you giggled. All of a sudden, Benedict's face became serious and he took off his tie. Pushing you inside, he walked in too, slamming the door. You wondered what the hell he was doing because it was nearly 11pm.

Standing still for a moment, he quickly ran up to you, grabbing your face with his hands. He passionately kissed you and it quickly escalated. His hand made his way down onto your thighs and you moaned in his mouth. He picked you up by your legs and they were now wrapped around his waist. Gosh, his waist was skinny, just like the rest of him. Since you were in his limelight, he couldn't see around him, so you back hit a wall. Groaning for a moment, he took his lips of you, your bum on the wall. He began to thrust inside you hard and you moaned and groaned.

"Ben..." It began to make you feel so bad, so you urged him to stop. "Ben!" He continued, you said his name again. "Ben! Ben!" He stopped, you feet now on the ground. You and him panted heavily.

"I... I'm ever so... sorry..." You smiled slightly.

"No problem..." You walked into the kitchen and began to cry. No idea why, you just felt like it. Benedict walked up behind you, wrapping his arms around your tiny waist and his head on your shoulder.

"What's wrong?" You wiped your tears away turning to face him.

"N-nothing." He placed a hand on your cheek, running it with his thumb.

"[Y\N], I can tell when you're lying... I can at least deduce that." He chuckled, planting a kiss on your cheek.

"Mr Holmes... I am fine..." You walked out his veiw, moving to grab your things, Benedict frowned.

"Where are you going?" Slipping o  your coat, you quickly spoke before exiting.

"Out. I need some air..." Slamming the door behind you, you left a rather confused Benedict.

Oh my you didn't know what just happened... Did you just ruin your chances...?

-----------------------------------------

I hope you liked that, I still cannot write scenes like that *giggles* Part 2 up soon. Maybe after a different part...

Sorry if I leave you confused hehe :)

Please vote, comment and share!

Have a good day ;)

~SC