#9 - Tiredness and Dinner

Finally, after a couple more hours, you and Benedict made your way outside. You had already said goodbye to your friend, but it was hard to see her after since there was a huge crowd surrounding Benedict and you. Because of Benedict's popularity, it had made it harder for both of you to make your way to the car. For the whole time, Benedict clutched onto your hand, as he didn't want to lose you in the rabble of people. 

"Just keep your head down, it usually works." There were so many flashes, even though you were literally staring at the floor. "Excuse me, pretty lady coming through..." He gave you a small smile as he attempted to push past everyone, and at last you saw a security guard assist you both in the car. You both sighed in relief as you both sat down. "Phew... that was... interesting..." 

"Yes... it was..." 

"Take me to mine please." Benedict told the drive as he stretched his arm over your shoulder. You glanced at him arm and you smirk. "You okay, [Y/N]?" 

"Yes, I am... fine..." You sigh, fiddling with your clothes. 

"You sure?" 

"I... I am just tired..." You yawn, covering your mouth. Without knowing, you rest your head onto his shoulder, Benedict happily resting his head on yours. 

*****

"[Y/N]?" Benedict shook you lightly and you moaned. "Sorry, we are here... if you want to get some sleep then-"

"No..." You lift your head up from his shoulder. "I want to go inside." He nods and grabs hold of your hand, strolling your way inside. The car is driven off and all of a sudden, you realise how big his house was. Man, it was huge. Forget huge, it was the size of a mansion. 

"Welcome to my humble home!" You scratch your head, struggling to open your eyes. Out of the blue, Benedict's face is in front of yours. "[Y/N], if you want to sleep and forget dinner, we can..." He tries to open your eyes by cupping your face in his hands. 

"No... I want to eat..." He releases your face from his hands and you walk into a living room. "I love this house. Your taste... very particular." You say rubbing your eyes. Scrunching your eyes so that you could stay awake, you face Benedict. "Now, food?" 

"I won't cook if you don't want me to. Are... ready meals okay for you?" You chuckle. 

"Yes. I don't mind. A slap up meal, hehe." Benedict smiles, throwing his keys and phone onto his sofa. 

"I... will go and put them in the... microwave... and I'll be back..." You smile, placing yourself on his sofa, admiring that you could rest your tired legs. You hear Benedict tear off wrappings and him pressing buttons on a microwave. Suddenly, his phone beeps. He had an iPhone 5s. Oh. You didn't want to nosey, but you couldn't help it. Leaning over, the text read:

Hey, Ben. 

Up for the Graham Norton Show? Tomororw, if you're up for it? 

Let me know ASAP. 

Thanks, Debs. 

You smile. The Graham Norton show was just wonderful and Benedict had always put up a laugh. 

"Here you go!" All of a sudden, Benedict came through putting the meals on the table. You jump back. "Sorry, did I scare you?" 

"No." You lie and he knew that you did.

"...Oh, I forgot the forks." Benedict ran back into the kitchen, grabbing the forks before parking himself next to you happily. You both munched on the ready meals as Benedict flicked through the channels. Oh, what an interesting night this was going to be.

-----------------------------------

 I hope you enjoyed it :)

Please vote, comment and share :3

Have a nice day!

~SC