#2 - Sherlocked |Part 1|

You had kept on remembering meeting Benedict as you took a virgin train to London. Reaching into your bag, you took out a book. 'A Year Without Autumn.'

This particular book made you feel happy, looking back at the best moments of your life. You smiled, opening up the book and taking out a napkin, with the logo of Costa on it. Scrunching it up, you tossed it back into your bag, wondering if you were ever going to collide with him again.

' He's famous.' You thought. 'It would be a miracle if I ever did meet him again.' You sighed, many people walking past you and nearly squashing you into a pulp, as they tried to keep their balance.

Time flew and it was already lunch time. You were offered a selection of nibbles, which were included in your first class ticket, however you thought that they would come into use later when you had a bigger appetite.

Suddenly, the train stopped to a halt, causing you to bounce forward. You were finally at Euston station and so you grabbed your bags and put on your navy trench coat, making your way out of the train and towards the exit of the station.

You narrow your eyes, trying to cope with the brightness of the sunlight. Looking left, the wind was definitely not in your direction, causing your hair to drop in front on your eyes. You neaten it and walked towards a taxi, telling it to take you to where your friend had told you to meet her. Her text had asked her to urgently meet her at Giltspur street.

It was surprisingly near to St Bartholomew's Hospital, which didn't really bother you. You gazed outside as the taxi drove you to the destination, but suddenly, the taxi stopped.

"What's going on?" You asked trying to look over the driver's head.

"I don't know miss. Would you like to get off here?" You sighed and nodded your head, handing the driver the amount which was shown in front of you. Seven pounds. Walking out of the taxi and slamming the door, you urged the driver to pull down his window, so you could ask a question.

"Where is Giltspur street?" The taxi driver pointed in front of him. You sighed, seeing a huge crowd in front of you. "Thanks." You walked towards the street seeing many people shouting at screaming at a group of people, who looked famous. Noticing a gap, you pushed through to the front, seeing a man dangling from the hospital. You looked up, but not too far, as it was pouring down with rain. Pulling up your hood, you stared at the man, who was untied from the rope and let down. He slowly walked towards you, noticing who you were.

However, you didn't know he was walking towards you, instead you were gazing at the people behind you, whose voices were gradually getting louder.

Suddenly, you felt someone grip your hand tightly and drag you forward to the hospital. You couldn't see who it was as he was facing the other way. You snatched your hand from him, angrily and the man turned round. You gasped.

"Oh, hi..." Benedict smiled.

"Hey, fancy seeing you here, [Y/N]! " You chuckled nervously.

"I was coming here for my friend, [Y/F/N], you know... the one you met the other day?" Benedict grabbed an umbrella and opened it up, sheltering under it with you.

"Well, no-one has really come here, we have been filming for a while now. We have to stop, because it's pouring!"

"Yes, I can see that!" You shouted, for no absolute reason. Benedict grinned at you, introducing you to another person.

"This is Martin. Martin Freeman." You shook Martin's hand, firmly, thinking you were in a dream. It was the hobbit guy. You had butterflies.

"Hello." Martin said to you, as you looked at him drenched from the rain.

"Crap weather 'eh?" Benedict and Martin laughed.

"So, [Y/N]. Since you have nothing else to do, fancy coming to dinner? You can join us back at the hotel and then we can go from there." You were silent for a couple of minutes, worrying Benedict. "[Y/N]?"

"I... I don't want to be a burden." Benedict smiled, clutching your shoulder.

"Believe me, I think you are not. Come on!" You and Benedict walked towards a very big car, in which you, Benedict and Martin got inside, making your way to the hotel.

---------------------------------------------------

Part two coming soon :)

I hope you enjoyed it :) Please vote, comment and share :D

~SC