» Sherlock #1 » Losing - Part One

First ever Sherlock Imagine! I thought it would be fun :) I really hope you enjoy it :) Apologise for the time frame :3

-----------------------------------------

"Sherlock?" You groaned from bed. Sherlock had pleaded over and over again that he would come to bed, but even you knew that he wouldn't listen.

Both you and Sherlock had been dating for a few months. Your relationship was slow but effective. Both of you would occasionally have that one moment, however Sherlock's mind was fully dedicated with cases, in which you were relatively annoyed with the lack of attention.

You got out of bed, still in your vest and pyjama bottoms. Making your way into the living room and you placed your head onto Sherlock's shoulder.

"Sherlock?" His eyes were glued to the computer screen. Sherlock typed away and you called his name again. "Sherlock?" He opened his mouth and you that he was going to respond with something important.

"Can I have some coffee?" You signed.

"Tea?"

"Yes coffee." He looked at you. "Please." You slowly walked away and moved over to the kitchen.

"Coffee... Coffee... I'll give you coffee." You growled.

You gazed at the steam which wafted out of the kettle. Slowly pouring the hot water into the cup, you stirred everything together and put it two sugars.

Once you has finished, you walked over to Sherlock and called his name, knowing that he would respond.

"Sherlock?" He faced you, smiling slightly.

Oh you wouldn't give in to that smile.

"You okay, [Y\N]?"

"No I'm not." He looked back at the screen.

"Good, good..." You rolled your eyes and him walking closer to him.

"Sherlock..."

"Hmm..." He didn't look at you.

"Catch!" You threw the coffee cup in the air and it landed in Sherlock's lap. He cried out in pain as you folded your arms.

"Wha?! Ahh!! Ow, ow!" He got up quickly, brushing his clothes and he stood in front of you. His clothes dripped in coffee.

"You deserve it! You... You haven't been talking to me or listening to me." Sherlock frowned.

"I don't understand." You scoffed.

"That just it! You don't understand." You turned around, biting your lip.

"[Y\N]..." He walked up to you, placing his hands on your shoulder.

"No!" You reached for your coat and slipped it on.

Suddenly, Mrs Hudson ran up the stairs and saw Sherlock's clothes drenched in coffee.

"Oh dear! What's has happened? I heard shouting!" You pulled your hair out of you jacket and stared at Sherlock.

"It's nothing Mrs Hudson... Just... lack of care." You ran down the stairs and slammed the door shut, walking down the street.

Maybe you were jealous, maybe you should have thought twice before dating Sherlock Holmes.

"All right love?" A man sat on the floor holding out his hands. "Penny for the road?" You stuffed your hands into your pockets, evidently pulling out a few coins.

"There you go."

"Ta." You began to walk away, the calling after you. "Excuse me!?"

"Yeh?"

"You know Sherlock Holmes?" You frowned.

"Why do you ask?" The man pulled down his hood and you recognised that face. "Who are you?"

"I'm... Richard Brook."

"I hardly doubt that is your name." He chuckled.

"I've seen you around with him. And you look..." He began to study you. "Lonely."

"Lonely?"

"More like... angry... with him. Fancy a proposition?"

"What kind of proposition?" You walked closer towards him. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a flask.

"Drink this." You knew you shouldn't take it off him, but you did.

Gulping it down, you swallowed and suddenly, you felt dizzy.

You dropped into Richard's arms and be stared at you, as you blacked out.

-----------------------------------------

Please vote, comment and share! :D

If you would like to request an imagine, please do so in the comments. :)

Thanks for reading!

~SC