#20 - Nerves and The Red Carpet

Note: [F/C] - Is your favourite colour :)

"How do I look?" You ask your fiancee, Benedict as you tapped your hair.

He chuckled for a moment, and slowly made his way to.

"Seriously, [Y/N], you don't need to try so hard to look nice!" Benedict said to you, while twirling a lock of hair with his fingers. He wraps his arms around your tiny waist. "You look amazing already..." He pressed his lips onto yours and you moaned.

"Ben... please..." You said, as he kissed along your jawline. "If you ruin my hair, you'll be on the end of my curling iron." His eyes widened and he smirked.

"That's my girl [Y/N]. I love you. It doesn't matter what you look like to me. You'll always be beautiful in my eyes." He simpered at you and you licked your lips.

"This is why I love you back." You giggled and Benedict rubbed the tip of his nose on yours. "And, you'll have to live with the fact I'll be trying out dresses for the next hour and you'll be helping me." He tilts his head back.

"An hour!"

"Perks of marrying me." I tap his cheek and hold onto his hand, pulling him into his and your bedroom. "Right..." You say as you heave the mountain of dresses out of the wardrobe. "Help me choose." You place your hands onto your hips.

Benedict got up from the bed and walked up to a draw.

"Actually, I think you'll like this baby. Well, babies." Smiling, you fold your arms.

You watch Benedict take out a box and he places it onto the bed, taking off the lid. "Here you go..."

Your jaw drops open and you lift the dress out of the box.

It was [F/C], your favourite colour. And you enjoyed just staring at it for a few moments.

It was amazing. The centre sparkled and Benedict wrapped one arm around you.

"Oh... my..."

"You like it?" He asked and pecked the top of your forehead.

"Like it Benny? I love it!" You yelled and crashed your lips onto his. "Oh my, I love it, I love it! I am so wearing this tonight!" You squealed.

"Well, love, I am going to get ready. The big reveal... at five, yes? No later." Benedict kisses you and quickly leaves the room- leaving you with the amazing dress!

For the next few hours, you perfect your hair, nails and face. It was a lot of work- since putting on make-up was.

You and Benedict didn't see each other, but you were excited to. When you were finished.

Five in the evening had came and it was the big reveal.

Benedict walks into the living room, glancing at the watch- since you were a couple of minutes late.

"[Y/N]! We need to leave!" He touches his tie and you yell back.

"Coming!"

Slowly walking out, Benedict hears the clapping of your heels and turns around. "How do I look?" He breathes in sharply.

"So beautiful. My gosh... I... You... I can't find another word to describe how frigging amazing you look sweetheart!" He cries out and you giggle.

"You look handsome Mr Cumberbatch."

"You look better Mrs Cumberbatch." Benedict smiles and he offers his elbow.

You curtsy and clutch onto him, both of you walking into the car.

And after a lovely and adorable ride there- one filled with Benedict's soft kisses and amazing, deep voice- you finally arrived at the red carpet, nervous as ever.

"God... there are so many people..." You say, your breathing quickening.

"Hey..." You face your fiancee. "Don't worry what people think, I am right here." He pecks the top of your hand and holds it tight. "Come on."

Both you and Benedict step out of the car and immediately lights flash in your face.

You were slightly uncomfortable, but felt better when Ben told you that everything was going to be fine. You felt sick- but Benedict was there.

"Benedict, pose for us!" Camera men shouted and Benedict grabbed you, as you both posed for the camera.

"You alright?" He asked and you nodded, smiling. "I love you." He kissed your forehead.

As time passed, Benedict left you for a moment while he was getting interviewed.

You fiddled with your fingers and heard people comment on you.

"Wow, are you Ben's fiancee?" Someone asked, you stayed quiet.

You then felt someone hold your hand.

"Yes, yes she is." Benedict said proudly and kissed you in front of them.

You smile slightly.

"Your so pretty!"

"Nice dress!" People shouted nice things.

Today was great- although now, you had to face meeting some people. Celebrities that you have always wanted to meet.

And with the man you love.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm SO SORRY! IT'S BEEN SOOOOOOOOOO LONG!

I had GCSEs and my results are like 2 weeks away ehehe :3

Anyway, how are you all ;)

And please vote, comment and share! :D

Thanks for reading!

~SC