#18 - That One Awkward Moment... That You Never Asked For...

You never knew that rolling a celebrity into the house would make telling news so easy.

But, you also didn't think it was fair - your parents taking it easy on you just because of who he was.

Benedict walked up the stairs with you, admiring the many pictures of you in the hallway. Ever so embarrassing as you were in pigtails and you were about four. He also chuckled in a nice way, kissing the back of your hand, which trailed behind you.

Finally, you entered your room and it was just the way you left it. Clothes all over your bed, the warebrobe door half open and your socks were sticking out of your draw.

"Lovely pictures, [Y\N]. And, wow, nice room." You lifted an eyebrow.

"I know you're only trying to be nice!" You and he giggled uncontrollably. Benedict walked up to you, wrapping his hands around your waist, he took a deep breath.

"You are going to be my wife. And I love you so very much." You simpered, Benedict waving your hands around. "And... I cannot wait to have a family." He pecked you lightly on the lips and you accpeted his words, gladly. Inside you knew he was the one man you loved. The best mistake of your life.

You turned around and began to unhook all if your clothes from the cupboard. You had so many clothes, but you were so a Tomboy! Jeans were practically your favourite, but wearing dresses was a one off.

You grabbed a few random boxes from your wardrobe and began to stuff all of your things into it neatly.

After one box was filled with all of your undergarments, Benedict walked behind you, resting his hand in your shoulder.

"Hey... What's up?" You say to him still carrying on.

"How long is this going to take you?" He moaned. You began to laugh, turning around.

"How long do you want it to take?" He pouted, saying his request.

"Not... long..." He grabbed you by your waist, pulling you into him. Your hips were against his and he began to twirl you around, as if you were dancing.

"What are you doing?!" You squealed, Benedict still twirling you. "Ben, I think we need to-" He cut you off with his lips, which crashed into yours.

Your hands drifted up his body and into his hair, shuffling the strands around. He began to trail kisses down your jawline and moved towards your chest, picking your legs up and instantly, you wrapped them around his waist.

He twisted you up against the wall, and you moaned because he was trying to get inside of you, like an animal. You allowed him as he slipped off your jeans. He began to thrust into you, first they were slow and steady, but gradually, they became hard and sloppy. You moaned and rested your head onto his shoulder.

All of a sudden, you realised that the door was wide open. Shit, you forgot to lock the door. A voice spoke.

"Dear, I..." You lifted your head up, it was your Mother. Benedict looked at you, confused and panting.

"What... is it?" You struggled to get the words out, but you had to say them.

"It's... Mum!" You whispered. Benedict gave you the most horrified face.

"Shit... Fuck no..." He whispered into your ear. "What do we do?!"

"I don't know..." You kept talking to Benedict and quickly released your legs from his waist. "Mum..." You started off with, but soon your Mother interuppted.

"[Y\N], sorry to... disturb you... both..." She cleared her throat. The awkwardness levels just rose. "I... thought you needed some more boxes..." You bit your lip.

"Yes, yes! I do." You quickly took them off her. "Thank you!" Benedict was still facing the wall, in embarrassment. His head was bowed. In embarrassment!

"Yes, well... See you... When you're done..." Your Mother blinked continuously, dasing out of the room. You gave out a big sigh.

"I-i-is she gone?" Benedict stuttered.

"Yes... She is..." He turned around to face you and you both just burst into laughter. "Oh my God! Mother... She's going to kill me!" You shouted in between laughs. Benedict walked up to you, kissing you, but you placed your finger in his lips.

"What?" You smiled.

"Let me lock the door first..." He and you giggled and you locked the door.

Finally, no more interupptions, especially not awkward ones.

-------------------------------------------------

A\N - I hope that you enjoyed this next imagine :) Requested by - benecumberbatch1 :D

P.S would you guys like some Sherlock Imagines?? And what would you like to happen next, cuz I'm stuck! √ Comment below!!

Please vote, comment and share! :D

If you would like to request an imagine, please do so in the comments. :)

Thanks for reading!

~SC