Chapter Fourty-Four

Luke's P.O.V.

I watched as the woman in the front row cheered, everything around me out of focus except for her. It was just her back, I needed to her to turn around to make sure.

"Bro, are you gonna move or what?" I heard Michael question feeling a slight nudge from beside me making me remember that I was with other people right now

"I- uh what?" I stammered shaking my head out of its daze as all four of them stared at me confused

"Get up so we can go to the party already," Calum urged me

"Shit- sorry," I spoke forcing myself to stand from my seat and walk out of the aisle. I looked up to see her, but I couldn't find her anymore. Fuck. Maybe I'm just confusing her with someone else, it couldn't be her.

Once we got to the house where the party was, the mansion towered over everything, it was just two stories but it was humongous which was fitting for the amount of people that Alex said he invited tonight. Opening the door, we just saw crowds of people everywhere in separate groups, some dancing to the beat of the music, some just talking amongst one another, others hovering over the catering tables to grab a plate to eat.

It was packed from the inside, but the outside was a completely different story. Looking through the glass door that faced the backyard, I saw a small stage set up with a microphone and speakers in the center below a tarp that was assumably placed there to protect it from the rain that was supposed to fall tonight. The clouds were beginning to form in the sky and the weather reports today claimed that the storm was going to hit Baltimore hard. But it was already 7 pm and not one single droplet had fallen down, however, the slight chance of rain kept everyone else from going outside.

"They know how to throw a party," Julia applauded Alex and Lisa's efforts as Calum agreed with her

"Rian said the bar would be on the second floor," Michael commented as we all looked to Ashton

Since we were in America, he was the only one who the bartender would legally serve drinks to, so we usually put it up to him to get us drinks.

"Alright alright, I know the drill," he let out a sigh

"Julia, will you come help me with the drinks?" He added on as I looked at her for her response

"I- why me? Michael can go with you," she suggested making Michael let out a groan

"What? No I can't," Michael said

"Juls, just come with me," Ashton pleaded before she unwillingly gave in

Josie's P.O.V.

There was a line to congratulate the newly married couple after the ceremony, so I thought it would be the easiest to talk to the both of them at the wedding party to give them some space to breath. The location for the party wasn't too far, just down the road at a house that Alex had rented out. It was rather extravagant if you'd ask me but it would fit the big party they were throwing for all their friends and family. It was a two story mansion with a pool in the back. Alex had told me all about his plans for the place, the bottom floor held the huge dining room where the catering staff would be to hand out food, music would be blasting, and the top floor was where the bedrooms were located, but was the main spot for the open bar.

Arriving at the house was hectic since there were cars already filling up the drive way even though we had left the wedding venue right after the ceremony. The sun was completely covered by grey clouds letting the dark night come in and emphasize the illumination of the lights in the house. The music was blasting loud enough for me to feel the bass underneath my feet and I could tell that Lily was excited by the way she was rushing ahead of me to get inside. She was grabbing a hold of my wrist and dragging me inside to hurry me up, but I was fully satisfied with taking in the entire night at my own pace.