Chapter 13

Lukas's POV

I woke up with Aubrey, naked, in my arms. She was still sleeping, lightly snoring. I smiled and kissed the top of her head, then breathing in her scent. She stirred a little and rolled over to face me, eyes slightly opened. "Morning Baby." I said with a smile.

She smiled back at me and kissed my lips. I kissed her back, biting on her bottom lip. She let out a low moan. I smiled at her again and kissed her nose. She giggled. "I love you," she said, cuddling into my chest.

I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I love you too, Babe."

Aubrey pulled away and stretched, making a weird gargling noise. I chuckled and watched her as she got out of my bed, stealing a pair of my sweatpants and one of my shirts. "Make yourself at home," I joked.

She smiled and crawled back into my bed, pulling the covers back over her. "I will."

I pulled her close to me. "We should probably get up." I whispered.

Aubrey pouted. "Do we have to?"

I looked at my clock. It was 7:00 in the morning. "You're already going to be late for school."

Aubrey's face fell I knew she didn't want to go now that everyone knew about her secret. I hugged her tight. "Everything will be okay," I assured her, "I know I won't be there but if you need me, call."

"Can't I just stay here with you?" She asked. I smiled at the fact that she wanted to stay with me.

"What would your mom do if you don't show up at school?" I asked.

"Nothing. She's working all day. She has a big surgical procedure to do today. I won't see her until tomorrow morning."

"Then I suppose you can stay," I said, pretending a sigh. She playfully pushed me away, but I held onto her, still cuddling.

"Yay."

We laid in bed and cuddled for a couple hours, watching TV.

•••

Aubrey's POV

I woke back up sweating and shaking. Lukas was still cuddled up next to me, his arms around my waist, and our legs tangled with each other. I tried not to wake him while I shimmied out of his grasp. I looked at the thermostat, but it only read 65 degrees. I went to the bathroom and took a cool shower. I scrubbed my body clean of the sweat from last night. I smiled, remembering every touch we shared. Every kiss. Even all the little things. I rinsed off and wrapped a towel around my sore body. I dried myself off, noticing that I was still sweating.

I needed a line.

•••

I checked to be sure Lukas was still sleeping before I walked out the door, heading to my house. I got there in record time, unlocking the door and running to my room. I grabbed my baggy, mirror, and a knife and chopped up the chunks. I quickly made it into a line, rolled up a dollar bill, and snorted it up into my nose. My shakes had subsided and after a couple minutes, I had stopped sweating.

I took another shower and grabbed some clean clothes to change into later. It was to much of a lazy day to squeeze on jeans. I did another small line before I left and headed back to Lukas's house.

•••

Lukas was still sleeping when I got back to his house. I cuddled back into bed with him. "Where did you go?" Lukas asked, making me jump.

"Uh... Home. I grabbed some clothes."

"You went all the way to your house to get clothes?"

"Yea, I plan in changing later." I kinda stumbled over my words, worried that he'd figure out the real reason I had gone home. "Let's do something." I said, trying to change the subject.

"Like what?" Lukas asked.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

Lukas looked at me, then to the door, then back at me, smiling. I smiled at him, locked the door, and stripped down to my panties and bra. He beckoned me over with his finger, a longing in his eyes, biting his lips. I knelt on the bed and fell into his arms, pressing my lips to his. He hungrily kissed back, licking my bottom lip. I parted my lips and our tongues danced together, fighting for dominance. Lukas pulled me on top of him, unclasping my bra. I gasped as his cold hands ran over my body. I looked at his body, more than ready for what was about to happen.

__________________________

Hey guys, sorry it's a short one. More is coming soon. Aubrey is going to make a big mistake, but where will it leave her? Vote and comment. <3